• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] Demonia 7.4 HIGHRATE | Real Map |OTClient - 100% No Bots|Start: Friday 29th, 18.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know in options but 4 x reopen client to work me.
Much lags to play it's ddos or what?
2-3 sqm normal then freeze all time it's ddos or what?

Your conection has been lost.
Either your network or the serwer went down. (ERROR10060)
I no play this , inernet work me all time , only this shit down.
Fucking dwarf kill me , because big freeze and kick me + this error^^

What is worst, unoptimized otclient (which is common) or few botters.
Due to antibot on previous client, only my bot works. I have really few users so this is impossible that whole server use bot.
I know these digits.

By the way, if you really want TRUE antibot 7.72 (or any other) client just contact me. I guarantee that there will be no more customised otclients etc.
I have written anti-cheat software which works like VAC, blocks even cheat engine or simple autoit apps

this fkn freezes are killing me

as an RP i just cant run away from monsters

-_-

are you working on the laggs u get everyother step/sidestepping/mapclicking?

he wont do it else ppls will bot
this one is actually great nicely done i like it
then he'll lose all the players.

This client is unplayable and the only reason there's still more than 100 players online is because they're waiting for him to switch client.

It's better playing against botters than not being able to play at all which is the current state.

bot or not bot, they're still all noobs anyway

then he'll lose all the players.

This client is unplayable and the only reason there's still more than 100 players online is because they're waiting for him to switch client.

It's better playing against botters than not being able to play at all which is the current state.
Why cant you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back