• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye, thats exactly right XDD
Nah,

You're retarded as always :)

Sure sure, dont let OTland know that you got a girl voice.
Little boy :)
Acting so tough at internet >: )ARGHHHHH

Ye, thats exactly right XDD
Nah,

You're retarded as always :)

Sure sure, dont let OTland know that you got a girl voice.
Little boy :)
Acting so tough at internet >: )ARGHHHHH

What's wrong with you? Are you making things up because you know i'm right?

Because listen carefully now, I have neeever ever talked to you in skype. GOT IT?

anyway keep flaming me cause i really do like to ''discuss'' with you, or well answering your flaming posts. :thumbup:

cough, enteroth.

toldera wasn't enteroth, it was kloker/Ravioli, noob - holdera my name was enteroth/smooth.. and yeah, i was botting there..

Well you're saying once a botter - always a botter, than you should blame last man and dominik for using bot aswell, i know them from several ots using bot, but it's not like i spamm forum, They use bot!!! u team with them omg!!!. buy me a new computer where im lagfree so i can use any cam to show you i'm not botting, when i'm using snagit i don't have laggs, but the movie is shit laggy so u won't even see what i'm doing, well i got little laggs but thats not much, using hypercam, i dont remember really how it is, gonna try hypercam again. and also; I can admit i used botters on several ots, but as far u can't give any proof of me using bot, you can't say that i'm botting because you don't know. Those other who's blaming me, like eppan etc, I dont think u use bot, but u can since u never did any movie and posted, just because im not recording battles etc, they think i'm a botter, that is like same of mus, hes neither recording and u think his botting aswell, whatever, If you don't cam battles with either tibiacam or cams that shows your mouse, ur a botter. ok !
so everybody that didnt cam so you see the mouse while pvping, they are botters

@bazesse belive me my friend at the end with the polacks + ds you were double of us.

noob, toldera wasn't enteroth, it was kloker/Ravioli, noob.

Well you're saying once a botter - always a botter, than you should blame last man and dominik for using bot aswell, i know them from several ots using bot, but it's not like i spamm forum, They use bot!!! u team with them omg!!!. buy me a new computer where im lagfree so i can use any cam to show you i'm not botting, when i'm using snagit i don't have laggs, but the movie is shit laggy so u won't even see what i'm doing, well i got little laggs but thats not much, using hypercam, i dont remember really how it is, gonna try hypercam again. and also; I can admit i used botters on several ots, but as far u can't give any proof of me using bot, you can't say that i'm botting because you don't know. Those other who's blaming me, like eppan etc, I dont think u use bot, but u can since u never did any movie and posted, just because im not recording battles etc, they think i'm a botter, that is like same of mus, hes neither recording and u think his botting aswell, whatever, If you don't cam battles with either tibiacam or cams that shows your mouth, ur a botter. ok !

ogh simon don't make the story better then it is. i botter only on toldera and for the rest:O??? exactly zero.
@ the lagg in the movie. use slowmotion somewhere so it is easy to see the mouse moving;) <<but we are talking about speedhack not aimbot huh?

@bazesse belive me my friend at the end with the polacks + ds you were double of us.

nah we were ronead,quarter~,aldarius,mort,me,2 pls and maybe someone else can't remember.

You were um deozal,last man,time to~,almightykurwamaster,ruftadin there might be someone i've forgot.

nvm bzzese not gonna argue with you anymore if you wanna believe that do it lol idc anymore. who was your name ingame anyways lol i don't even know you:S

ogh simon don't make the story better then it is. i botter only on toldera and for the rest:O??? exactly zero.
@ the lagg in the movie. use slowmotion somewhere so it is easy to see the mouse moving;) <<but we are talking about speedhack not aimbot huh?

I think you used bot on nozone aswell, not sure tho..

I think you used bot on nozone aswell, not sure tho

Wrong.. toldera is the only server i used bot. and im sure everyone tried a bot once i know people will say no i never did!!! but they did for sure.. on rl tibia or ots doesn't matter they did it. i tried it at toldera but it sucked so after that i didn't use it anymore. (for the record it was just a cheep bot <aimownage>) i know fromyou simon and daku and some other out of your team that they do have blackd/elfbot or whatever on there pc thats what is bothering me

elfbot is for newest tibia not 7.x clients .gzzzzz

EDIT;
Btw for assa~ HAHAHA PRO PVP

Last edited:
ye weird that it is just overXD whaha people wasted there time so hard thereXD it is especially weird it happens when the server is on for almost a year? atleast i hope remere will release the files for other people so alot of nice servers will comeXD

;/ well blackd cost money each month and it's the only program that have dash/speedhack what i know, So if i got black d i could use aimbot, else it would be waste too just use speedhack, and u haven't rly got a proof of me botting you're just saying me and mus is speedhacking.. Get me a program beside snagit/hypercam or a new computer so it doesn't lagg and i can show you that i'm not botting, using cam and have laggs will lead so u can barely aim/run normally, so even if i cam so it get shitty version you'll still blame me for using bot'z .[ no matter what i do you think i bot, Wont talk about it no more .. : / and elfbot came on 8.10 if im sure, =p

i hope a good 7.4 comes up. i liked classictibia.com cuz i didnt lag and i could pvp. i hope someone makes something similar but with higher rates xD

Should be realwar coming if they ever bother to release it. It's 1 month late now, although it will first of all be an Aurea war sever then transform to account type PvP war sever.

Uhm.. Bazzese, your editing alot, you seem nervous.
Thats funny.

But please work on your pvp instead of lying.
I wish you could be alittle more better,
I like that lie - "Im better than you"
from you..
that would be fun, if you had better pvp skills than me.
Too bad that you arent.

Im sorry for saying this, after your hard work of editing your posts.

But your pvp sucks.

Good luck with your pvp in the future.

speedhack is kinda hard to cam lol?

No, its as easy to see it on a cam as it is to see it ingame.

It will also show you run slower if you use energy ring instead of time ring. And when haste wear off. And when you forget to switch time ring. And when you make stops to use mana fluid. And when you dodge sd instead of running straight. And when you try to run around us in circles. And when you have lags.

u cant get a speed hack on tibia... isnt it server sided so a client modification would have no effect? correct me if im wrong pleease
EDIT: he probly just has like 0 ping on this serv lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back