• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nao he's funny ;D

btw your not only dumb but funny too.

15:11 Last man: you think me and kakan
15:11 Last man: have combo bot

15:11 Dreepy: none sds me
15:11 Dreepy: in like
15:11 Dreepy: 20 sec
15:11 Senong: Aaaah...
15:11 Dreepy: then at the same second
15:11 Dreepy: 2 sds
15:11 Dreepy: like 10 times

pls stop being big mouthed on this forum but ingame being sucky as hell.

15:10 Dreepy: i'm much better than u
15:10 Dreepy: i don't play serious
so this was your excuse for getting killed non stop? and having bad pvp. dude i was never like WOW of your pvp... just stop flaming others if your pvp sucks.

16:44 Dreepy: STOP BOTTING ALL OF U

that wasn't pointed at you so stop taking the credits.

@assa~ stop talking shit you were never alone against me there was always more than 2 ppl attacking me. And btw that's a great faked chat between us two. And heyhey i'm not the one crying when i die, i went in a knight trap like 20x went from 65-53 ;D that was funny.

@time to acting cool, I didn't die to you solo, oh well maybe 1-2 times when my mana was really low. But seriously stop bragging. You told me you were on a laptop+you're laggy. But still you managed to outrush me when i mapclicked had boh+time ring? You're probably just saying you're on a laptop because you suck pretty hard. I saw you sidestepping lots of times and you said you couldn't.

Now stop this, it's pathetic faking chats, talking shit about me in forum. Show me your skills in-game instead.

btw your not only dumb but funny too.

15:11 Last man: you think me and kakan
15:11 Last man: have combo bot

15:11 Dreepy: none sds me
15:11 Dreepy: in like
15:11 Dreepy: 20 sec
15:11 Senong: Aaaah...
15:11 Dreepy: then at the same second
15:11 Dreepy: 2 sds
15:11 Dreepy: like 10 times

pls stop being big mouthed on this forum but ingame being sucky as hell.

15:10 Dreepy: i'm much better than u
15:10 Dreepy: i don't play serious
so this was your excuse for getting killed non stop? and having bad pvp. dude i was never like WOW of your pvp... just stop flaming others if your pvp sucks.

pix or didn happen

that wasn't pointed at you so stop taking the credits.

@assa~ stop talking shit you were never alone against me there was always more than 2 ppl attacking me. And btw that's a great faked chat between us two. And heyhey i'm not the one crying when i die, i went in a knight trap like 20x went from 65-53 ;D that was funny.

@time to acting cool, I didn't die to you solo, oh well maybe 1-2 times when my mana was really low. But seriously stop bragging. You told me you were on a laptop+you're laggy. But still you managed to outrush me when i mapclicked had boh+time ring? You're probably just saying you're on a laptop because you suck pretty hard. I saw you sidestepping lots of times and you said you couldn't.

Now stop this, it's pathetic faking chats, talking shit about me in forum. Show me your skills in-game instead.

so im not talking about my solo style? im talking about you flaming us for botters^^ and once again you did it today to me and xefar you said something like bot team. :p btw i asked you for 1 vs 1 but you never answered that question:S and sometimes we were like 1 minutes or so 1 vs 1. and you aimed like nothing lol.

at asd~ im not bothering to post pics if you odn't believe then don'tXD

so im not talking about my solo style? im talking about you flaming us for botters^^ and once again you did it today to me and xefar you said something like bot team. :p btw i asked you for 1 vs 1 but you never answered that question:S and sometimes we were like 1 minutes or so 1 vs 1. and you aimed like nothing lol.

at asd~ im not bothering to post pics if you odn't believe then don'tXD

LOL i never called you a botter i called that guy velozera or whatever his name was, because he shot an npc when i moved out of screen=battle list aim, Yeah i didn't aim because i had low mana and were running that's why. I never called u botter i asked you if you used bot because i know you don't speak to eachother in vent but you comboed me with sds like 10x. It could go like 10 seconds without any sds then from the middle of nowhere 2 sds comes at the exact same second. i never accused you for botting.

I'm not flaming you assa, you are flaming me. You gotta be stupid seriously, you're the one flaming me 24/7. Enough already.

hehe funny to see you saying no i didn't say blabla. i don't care because i know you didXD anyways have you seen your lvl? i know what your excuse is you weren't playing serious.. but i know different you played in the start just serious then ya got powned several times and start getting mad and rooked yourselfXD where am i flaming youXD?>

hehe funny to see you saying no i didn't say blabla. i don't care because i know you didXD anyways have you seen your lvl? i know what your excuse is you weren't playing serious.. but i know different you played in the start just serious then ya got powned several times and start getting mad and rooked yourselfXD where am i flaming youXD?>

You posted a fake chat between us two. No i did not.

Yeah i've seen my lvl, first i was lvl 65 then i died like 4 times due to freeze/ue combo. Then i got my lvl back to 63, Then after that i went one man army and had like 3-4 people against me all the time so i found a team of course they just ue spammed so i died like 3x, at that point i was lvl 59 i'd say then my friend said he was in a knight trap i went there with another friend of mine starting to ue combo them but failed since they were 3 knights vs 2 mages. But we got the knights like 3x but we kept fighting them in traps, then they got a mage to shoot sds in the back. And that's how i got from like 59-61 down to 50-51, Couldn't even pretend to care, The ''STOP BOTTING ALL OF U'' message i screamed in thais time to~, was 2 guys or 3 guys who shot me under roof like 3x, So that was not pointed at you since i didn't even see you on my screen LOL!

dude are you fucking dumb read my message i copy'd your talking there directly to me. yes go deny emberase yourself more to me plox:) if i read your story uphere good you died nine times by the 3 knightsXD? because you went to the knight defence at lvl 59 then you probaly did a greath job there!:p (like always:p)

@loldera i think its over for this server no war players online anymore just some knights but i think the server will only lose players from now on then win players:S

@bazesse oh stop quoting on me now because im right your wrong k? live with it. i didn't fake it. you have learned me atleast SOMETHING to screen it if someone talks to you because they will always be later likë "you fake it you don't have pic! but the most important is that i know you did say that and even more important you emberase yourself so hard :p"

Ye, its time for Ryan to sweep the dust of his mighty ddos system and use it again, the server populations isnt hat high anymore. :eek:

idk why always the same thing happens to ryan serversXD in the begin everyone likes it but after a month bam everyone is leavingXD

dude are you fucking dumb read my message i copy'd your talking there directly to me. yes go deny emberase yourself more to me plox:) if i read your story uphere good you died nine times by the 3 knightsXD? because you went to the knight defence at lvl 59 then you probaly did a greath job there!:p (like always:p)

@loldera i think its over for this server no war players online anymore just some knights but i think the server will only lose players from now on then win players:S

@bazesse oh stop quoting on me now because im right your wrong k? live with it. i didn't fake it. you have learned me atleast SOMETHING to screen it if someone talks to you because they will always be later likë "you fake it you don't have pic! but the most important is that i know you did say that and even more important you emberase yourself so hard :p"

First of all learn to spell ''great'', i'm not making myself look like a fool, yeah ofc i died to 3 knights lvl 66,65,67 in lvl 59 when they use exori combo. i don't ''emberase'' myself, i know it's pretty low mocking someones english skill but it's fun, i never wrote it's fake if you don't have pic. But i know i didn't say that.

I won't be here to answer your next flaming post so i'll just answer it when i get back home, sounds good? Nop, sounds great!

Bazzese, you're hilarious

you tell me here "show me your skills instead of flaming"?
Omg.. I soloed you around 2-4 times, dno who that other guy that soloed me
2-3 times.

BUT DUDE, SERIOUSLY. ITS SO FUN HOW YOUR DENYING EVERYTHING :D
AND COMES UP WITH BULLSHIT AT FORUM :)

YOU didnt solo me one single time.
You accussed me for speedhack still..
You're just making up excuses

GET REAL, YOU SUCK.

First of all learn to spell ''great'', i'm not making myself look like a fool, yeah ofc i died to 3 knights lvl 66,65,67 in lvl 59 when they use exori combo. i don't ''emberase'' myself, i know it's pretty low mocking someones english skill but it's fun, i never wrote it's fake if you don't have pic. But i know i didn't say that.

I won't be here to answer your next flaming post so i'll just answer it when i get back home, sounds good? Nop, sounds great!

your so right with your story that you are a low kid:). in pvp and in flaming;). especially in pvp:p but when will we do 1 vs 1 :D? im looking forward to it:) mister i need reputation plss rep++ me! i hope you know that, tahts not the way to get reputation you have to do something for people not begging for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back