• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha? i stood still so stop talking shit, reason i didn't shoot you with sds was because i healed my mana as you know.

@timeto~ haha i thought u were new too first time i saw you in loldera ^.^

@edit i'm off for today

you needed mana to be able to heal + to be able to spam ue at the end because ye i know aiming sds for you is kinda hard:S
@bazesse to bad for you that he playing oldschool severs longer then you. because he taked a new name doesn't mean he is new fag.? and time was right you had to stand still all the time to manafluid because even aiming manafluid is hard for yoU:S but no worries man i will vid the next fight (even though im lagging then) but i bet i still own you with these lagg:)

You had to stay still for like 3 seconds for a manafluid like you did at poh? With your retarded uhs XD

Mhm, you seem to be a noobie, if you cant run/move and manafluid/UH
:D well, soon you'll get better..

or not.

haha? I know how to run and mana at the same time, but why not stand still if i know assassinho can't solo me anyway, I didn't stand still for 3 seconds at poh since i just healed 2 uhs because i died really fast from their mort hur spam.

This is far from the most viewed thread, and far from the most posts.

Check the Pokemon online thread, it's closed now but still got about 10000 posts i think.

@assa, sure go ahead cam it, because i run most of the time when i mana myself, and what about me ue spamming? That's just another lie, but do you remember all the times you missed me with ues? You and time always get in my screen try ue combo me, So stop talking bullshit.

@baz once agian you lie about our ue spams maby we did sometimes but we don't miss rofl stop the lies plox?
about me can't solo you. no shit if you stand still and healing only after 1 sd and scared to sd back because you will get exhaust and then deded anyways lets both stop posting of forums and lets fight it out ingame:D

well, it probably has at the advertisement.
Most views and posts At least at the first pagesXD

Bazzese, maybe you should try to stop with your lies.

And things might work out.

Being honest and nice is the best way to get friends.
And so on, you know.

My aim is at your "no-team thing"

oke nvm im not gonna play. Legendia-War.hopto.org anymore. got deleted i made new char he deleted that one2 so ciaoXD btw who is the gm of that ot?

HAHAHA I JUST LOGGED IN AND GOT DELETED
popeye said: you bot
I said: No^.-
popeye said: sorry

Its just some guy that has access or something. I dont think it's the real owner.

he ain't real owner because he only delete your acc but unable to ip ban or something but i wanna contact real gmXD popeye is just angry that we owned himXD

@baz once agian you lie about our ue spams maby we did sometimes but we don't miss rofl stop the lies plox?
about me can't solo you. no shit if you stand still and healing only after 1 sd and scared to sd back because you will get exhaust and then deded anyways lets both stop posting of forums and lets fight it out ingame:D

not really, you missed me 3x yesterday also i tricked you to ue when i had e ring on.

For the last time, i were healing my mana is it that hard to understand?

Hahahaha, great work banguy! Last man, you seem to get pissed when you get deleted in a war ot.

@time to shine, I am being honest, and about nice maybe you should ask yourself if you're nice? It's pretty much your fault that we're not friends. So shut it, aight?

You're just talking shit at the forum, you're lying like 1x every post.

@edit assassinho, no he's not he deleted me too and i didn't kill him since i just logged in.

You wouldnt be able to kill him to anyway XD

Stop your bullshit :D
You're the one lying every post you make :)

16:28 Flipper: botbotbotbotbotbotbot
16:28 Flipper: u have 0 skill

that is probaly you right bazesse:)? atleast you act the same first you/him accuses us for combo bot just like you didXD and now you/him spam us that we are botters

^ man stop posting crap from that other server here, for the past 3 days or so youve been rdy to reply to anything here in a period of 8 hrs. take a good look at your life over the past 3 or so days and think, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back