• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm when i said i got personal issues 20 people replied EXPLAIN EXPLAIN . cant make every kid happy :)

Gonna try to finish a video today to introduce the new Gems system.. Hopefully gonna get a test server running. Might sneek peek into new vocations aswell. will take a pause from otland and focus on real life when i`m done with the video.

So take this as a Goodbye, love you guys.

why is there now a new gemsystem i tought you fixed the bugs and put the server back up again.
but this sounds like your gonna put new features in it that causes bugs again..
i think everybody just want to play ascalon now and dont care about the gemsystem. so you could implement that later. imo
you hyped evreybody up that ascalons comes back, and then you gonna let us down....

this is starting to be annoyin, did u fix anything of the previous bugs? then just let us play omg

I feel like the server isnt gonna startup this week. I have the week off from school etc so it would be PERFECT if it could start up about today/tomorrowish. What about that @Blazed Druid and @Ecstacy ? :)

I feel like the server isnt gonna startup this week. I have the week off from school etc so it would be PERFECT if it could start up about today/tomorrowish. What about that @Blazed Druid and @Ecstacy ? :)

I've spent most of my time yesterday setting up the new Debian 7 server with @HalfAway.
Tonight and tomorrow (I got a day off school tomorrow) I'll be spending time fixing the bugs that have been reported.
I hope to have the server running again by tomorrow or maybe tonight if everything goes well.

Sorry for this taking so long, but I have a real life to worry about aswell.

Kind Regards,
Ecstacy

Last edited:
I've spent most of my time yesterday setting up the new Debian 7 server with @HalfAway.
Tonight and tomorrow (I got a day off school tomorrow) I'll be spending time fixing the bugs that have been reported.
I hope to have the server running again by tomorrow or maybe tonight if everything goes well.

Sorry for this taking so long, but I have a real life to worry about aswell.

Kind Regards,
Ecstacy
Well it's the fact that you guys act like you have "fixed" the issues and then come on here and say something making it sound like you are ready to put it online, then when it gets closer to that time you say something making it sound like you haven't even started fixing bugs yet. Like don't take me wrong I'm not bashing you guys because I know you are trying.

Alright the bugs that are known have been fixed and are now working. (notes will be put on the website in a few minutes)
Thanks for @Joshuadaman and @MysteriousDot for helping me test some stuff which sped up the progress.

Just a few more stuff to be done with config of the server, and we can launch!
Glad to help buddy. Can't wait to play!

Omg it seems to not handle logins? It worked fine a minute ago..
Going to check what's going on real quick..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back