• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

New updates to the task system were put into place at todays server save!
Its not possible to make tasks together in party, a few new tasks were added and some rewards were changed! Read the full update here: http://faloria.eu/forum/general/224

Just took level 56 while doing the dragon task!
0HKhi-_7.png

If you wanna see more, I have my own thread on their forum which I'll try to update as often as I can here: http://faloria.eu/forum/gallery/81! Hopefully I will upload some more pictures there later today. Cya in game!

Currently 99.91% uptime according to otservlist. No more crashes since last Wednesday, and everything working out nicely!
Teams are starting to form and the first wars will probably begin soon!

Also, website got updated a bit, and houses will be added within the next few days thanks to @Chris awesome work!

Join us now at www.faloria.eu

This ot is not perfect for sure, but you can feel that gms care abou their players and server. If you report a bug or smth for sure they will answer. Exp rate is great for a semi-med server. If you are looking for server with higher rates than tibianic but not to easy this ot is for you.

Good luck with the project :)
I remember Faloria to be one of the few good oldschool servers out there, besides Tibianic.
Also Amoaz is a very serious person and dedicates a lot of his free time to maintain his projects.
Cheers,
Damon

Good luck with the project :)
I remember Faloria to be one of the few good oldschool servers out there, besides Tibianic.
Also Amoaz is a very serious person and dedicates a lot of his free time to maintain his projects.
Cheers,
Damon
Thanks Damon, we're doing our best!

Currently working on the next set of fixes and changes!

What skills do you guys think a level 70 paladin should have?