• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

Solved!

It has been broadcasted on-line several times and announced on our Facebook, website and on here. If someone is having issues it is pretty simple to find out why, which even you would see before writing this post if you took some time to look around. However faloria.eu is now correctly redirecting for everyone and this should no longer be a problem.

Thanks, already created.

Hate highrates, such a waste of time since old school servers isn't supposed to have that highlvl'd players.
Reset lowrate with more advertising, don't keep a shitload of MC chars online constantly with the same name, bann cheaters so they can't make the "online record" look higher than it is (from the beginning) and I might go back to playing Faloria again.
And yes, it was me writing that forum post /Zeke

I have already started looking into the possibility a few weeks ago, and I am trying to find a suitable date for it.
Only thing that bothers me is that the low rate is so close to being online for a year, but apparently this is not what the community want, and I cant keep paying money for two servers that barley has players, and even less donations towards server costs.

Biggest question is what kind of stages, features etc that the community wants.

High rate or low rate?
Change gold inside backpacks?
Task system?
Custom content? (Like our addition with Hydras and Lizards)
Equipment when leaving rook?
Or maybe just a real 7.4 server once again, with some though challenges and true achievements.

Personally I want something long term again, as I hate the fact that some servers just restart each month to gain the most profit, but then again, this seems to be where the players go.

-Low rate.
-Would be safier without changing gold since it wouldn't be that easy for bot knights.
-Current task system was good in my opinion, you don't receive too much and as I remember you could do task with team, everybody who attacked was counted as killer.
-I would approve to hydras, just don't make them so profitable like in 7.7
-Basic eq (chain set will be enough) with shovel, rope and let's say 300 gp for travels. Or no eq at all (we can get some shitty eq in rook).
-So yea, it's actually a real 7.4 once again XD

About date: maybe 1st of july? I guess classicus will drop some players since then. You will have 2 weeks to advertise and prepare everything :)

About task once again, you could change amount of low and semi-lvl tasks and multiply the reward properly. Since for example 100 mino takes 4 full spawns on darashia minos. And vampires - I've done whole task on tibianic (450 kills) in one day, here you have only 250 to kill and it's a lot easier server.

I have already started looking into the possibility a few weeks ago, and I am trying to find a suitable date for it.
Only thing that bothers me is that the low rate is so close to being online for a year, but apparently this is not what the community want, and I cant keep paying money for two servers that barley has players, and even less donations towards server costs.

High rate or low rate?
Task system?
Or maybe just a real 7.4 server once again, with some though challenges and true achievements.

Personally I want something long term again, as I hate the fact that some servers just restart each month to gain the most profit, but then again, this seems to be where the players go.

I wouldn't argue with anyone saying Iryont and R.yan models are the bests, if you want it long term you should go with Iryont model.

High rate or low rate?
Task system?

I prefer low rate, with possibility to change gold inside backpacks. Also custom content is nice, if they are adjusted ofc.
Equipment when leaving rook would be nice, actually. If this are optimized for a long-term server, actually I have no idea.

I wish you best of luck @Amoaz :)

Kind regards,
Cornex.

High rate or low rate?
Task system?

great to hear, looking forward to the server

High rate or low rate?
low rate, i dont want level 100 in 1 week and i too want something long term
one change id like to see is a bit faster mana regen than last low rate, and lower magic level (4x was too high, even classicus has lower and its highrated)
yes to change gold
Task system?
task system yes but adjusted, more kills required for some and more balanced rewards
for example u have 150 ghouls and the reward is 4k xp, 100 minotaurs have the same reward in xp
id like to see minotaurs highered to some huge number like 1-2k, dwarves, rotworms, larvas doubled etc
id rather just have port hope instead of a custom hydra island~ or just straight up 7.4 map + poi added
yes but very basic, leather set brass shield katana/hatchet/mace rope shovel 2 hams

additional features i would like to see is conjuring runes through backpack
vials dissapear on use
powergamers section on website

start 27june maybe? if u do decide to do this :)

Last edited:
why do you retards insist on lowrate?

IF YOU WANT LOWRATE GO PLAY TIBIANIC

please make it medium to high rate (more towards high)

we dont have all day to be grinding rotworms for fucks sake

why do you retards insist on lowrate?

IF YOU WANT LOWRATE GO PLAY TIBIANIC

please make it medium to high rate (more towards high)

we dont have all day to be grinding rotworms for fucks sake
So I guess you have never played lowrate faloria before. I was using gfbs since very beginning, it's not even close to tibianic where you have to manasit for a week to hunt penisula 2 hours.
Also, ty for calling us retards :<

Last edited:
My suggestion: make it a low-mid rate with stages which makes it easy to level up at the beginning (preventing new players from quitting if they get pk'd once and letting people lvl up to war lvl fast for the ones with ADHD) but slow as fuark at later levels so that nobody will be too op for a manual aim pvp system. Then you must have a lot of money for ddos protection as Ryan will start trying to ruin your server as soon as it starts growing.
I suggest some kind of redirection system like Anticus had (but preferably not directed to your own website >.<) mixed with a backup system like Tibianics where a player's data is saved as soon as the attack comes. Then that narrow-minded little brat can waste his money on botnets without wasting the time of everyone playing on the server.
I really really liked Faloria, but you have to deal with the ones with too many MC's and macroers from the beginning cus otherwise your online number will look higher than it actually is, and when one cheater leaves it will look like 10 people left. This could be prevented with a simple "unique players"-list instead of a regular online list.

Hope this will work out, I really enjoyed Faloria for a long time last time and everybody knows you have the patience and long-term thinking that is required to run a serious OT-server.