• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] The Lost Lands 8.0 Custom map

JoNNeT

Reaction score
The Lost Lands is up once again!

Ip: lostlands-rpg.com
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.0/custom client
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Netherlands
Exp rate: 3x
Map: Custom.
Runes: 8.0 prices
Loot rate: 1x
Skills & Magic rates: 3x Skill and 2x Magic.

No cip aimbot, only uhs and manas can be used on yourself.

LOTS of custom made rpg quests

ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Love the little intro on your site. I hope your server surprise me as that website did. Totally got my interest. Will you make an highscore and such later on or your keeping it like that forever?

Interesting, Looks like a lot of time devoted to the server. I might play it.

Anyone thats gonna start playing this... When your a ghost you need to speak to the tree to go to main lol..dont do like me and lose 5min trying to go thrue a bridge only to get tp'ed back haha.

Anyone thats gonna start playing this... When your a ghost you need to speak to the tree to go to main lol..dont do like me and lose 5min trying to go thrue a bridge only to get tp'ed back haha.

Trust lol, me and some other guy were floating around for a year trying to figure out what the hell we were suppose to be doing.

This CANT be the old TLL can it? :-O

I remember a server being called TLL , it was so custom that it even had different "transforms" inside each and every vocation that you could turn into!

I remember a server being called TLL , it was so custom that it even had different "transforms" inside each and every vocation that you could turn into!

i dont think so... this is the map from MmB of otfans

it is, and it is back.. ;p

edit: im playing it atm, ingame name Illusion.
pretty fun, though they should make it more clear where to go and stuff.

I think the client need a check cuz it might be a keylogger in there

Edit: Didn't Find anything.

And the "rook" is weird dunno how to pass if someone want to help me I would be pleased :)

Last edited:
I think the client need a check cuz it might be a keylogger in there

Edit: Didn't Find anything.

And the "rook" is weird dunno how to pass if someone want to help me I would be pleased :)

lol at the keylogger thing

when you are a ghost you need to speak with a tree then enjoy the ride

@The keylog thing, a note to everyone, if you are unsure(Which is probably the case) run it in a Sandbox such as Sandboxie, i'd personally run every custom client you use like that, just to be safe because it's better safe than sorry ^.-

And yea it is quite a unique ride, i wanted to drop the itanz

The thing why is was couriers about keylogger was because I haven't heard anything about TLL have been risen again (project thread etc) so I didn't really believe this at first but now Im more then just happy :eek:

Server is off! Bring it back on !!!!!!!

Seriously best server ive played in a while. Kind of a bump post lol :D

More people are alwais welcome.

Back