• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New idea to Lunarforce!

Signed?

• Yes!

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • No!

Votes: 33 29.2%

• Total voters
@hiioshi
I dont know when you guys joined the OT but seems like you dont know why the OT was made.. so we people who like to fight can fight basically non stop.. which you cant do on Shadowcores. If you like to RPG etc its fine I dont mind its your way of playing.. but lemme repeat and write in caps so you understand it: THIS SERVER WAS MADE FOR WAR. You can either find a new OT/transfer to Shadowores (which is perfect for rpgers like you guys) or play as it is and stop trying to change stupid stuff. Besides I think its bullshit telling me you guys like to team hunt manually I think you just making up stuff to get shared exp back, so you can bot idk what spawns with 10 people.

Before the update we had a huge problem with levels thats why it got changed, after the Wars got much better.. by bringing back the shared exp bonus you will have the same result as before people will be too high level, also as I said before its easy to get level 350 within a short time.. A lot of us are inactive now by the fact we have a life and its summer soon.. its like this every year people go inactive this time and come back after summer.

There is no level limit on this OT, we just dont like everyone to be level 400+ the people which are 400 now actually spend some time in getting this levels. In my own opinion the levels after update were even too high but atleasr you were able to have proper battles which wasnt possible before.

@Everton Firma no comment.. no idea where u left your brain at.. please find it before posting.
I have good news !!!! his mother found for me

@Sinco

you're wrong if you think im on the same team as everton...I don't even know him, and don't even know where he's playing right now...

Im a lunarforce player....i was playing it alone...so NO...I won't team hunt with 10 people....not now, I don't have that amount of players in my team yet(but im working on that)

Man....you totally lose the point...it's like you can't assemble different posts...you see the last post get the wrong toughts and then post like im some kind of master of rpgs, I ALREADY SAID THAT IM HERE TO WAR(I putted in capslock so you can understand) but I like to do other stuff too...LOL...and I bet you like it too...I doubt your char don't have addons and mounts.
If your char doesn't have addons and mounts, and have not completed quests....well...then I must say...you are one of a kind, and I might just tell you to play warserver.servegame.com acc 1/1 200 chars level 300 ready to fight...THAIS MAP!!!

I never said you were in the same team as Everton, did I? I also never said you were master of rpg.. I just said what you wrote. Ofc my char has addons you think its hard to buy in market? I also have few necessary quests. I do hate rpg and I hate making quests or addons, just like most other people I know.

Since you like to make quests, addons, mounts, hunt with shared exp bonus, have battles.. I highly suggest you to transfer to Shadowcores.. Lunarforce is the wrong Server for your kind of players. So do us a favor and stop trying to ruin Lunarforce.

SORRY GAJSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS photo specially edited for my friend @udarac
145456840.jpg

Last edited:
"Reapzar Tankzar bot 2 ek on sea serpent 24/7"? No, retarded fuck, I dont bot 2 eks on sea serpents, atleast find legit info before posting stupid shit

sorry reapzar http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/t3FhD/denovo.bmphttp://www30.speedy*****malware.localhost/jdmaE/download/denovo.bmp

God learn english or atleast how to read.. I never said you are not allowed to kill anyone.. all I said was how butthurt you are over people who disagree with your idea.

can you guys stop cry about all we do?
if we trying to exp, u guys cry
if we killing ppl botting, u guys cry
if we make a poll, u guys cry

it's ridiculousness

??? Whos crying here that you kill anyone? Or crying that you guys exp? wtf is wrong with u lmao

I will play lunarforce...

I'll kill people
I'll make quests
I'll get addons
I'll get mounts
I'll up level my main char using hands
I'll assemble a team
I'll make war

And I will be still posting on forums when I see a change that benefits the server...you like it or not....what I will stop doing is try to argue with you...because I had no doubt now that you can't see the bigger picture because your racism against brs are in front of your eyes preventing you to see it.

cya IN game.

The thing you guys wanna change will ruin Lunarforce.. has nothing to do with you being br. We had shared exp before and it sucks.

Back