• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New idea to Lunarforce!

Signed?

• Yes!

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • No!

Votes: 33 29.2%

• Total voters
I'm sure that we can do something that can benefit shared xp and still don't "ruin the server" as you're saying it lol.

How about I don't know, put shared xp and take off bonus xp(green stamina) when you're sharing.
Or , when you have green stamina take off bonus from shared xp

Or even I don't know...put a limit...only 2 people can share xp with full bonus.
more then 2 people get the actual bonus...its a possibilitie.

We just need to think....It won't ruin the server...besides, when you get level 400 xp =1x...so, don't expect people to be level 500 soon....and even without shared xp...SOMEDAY...someone will get level 500 again...and keep reseting levels is not a solution...it's ridiculous actually, it just proves you can't live in the tibia environment...it's a war server?? of course...but if it have hunting grounds,quests(im saying it all over again, FUCK.) you can up level and do shit rpg things as I said.

I dont think theres any solution.. cuz its damn easy to get 350+.. why making it even easier? Also its not really fair for the people who spent a lot of time getting their levels after the update. Of course some day someone will reach 500 but its harder now than before with shared exp bonus and higher exp. Every OT has rpg parts like quests but its just not what the OT was made for. Most of us are here to fight.. not to make quests, addons, mounts or whatever.

most of you are here to fight...and I guess everyone in there are there to fight(like me)
but there's also a part that don't want to fight 24/7...and I believe your team doesn't want to fight 24/7 if you say "YEAH THEY WANT" it's a fucking lie...I doubt if ferumbras spawns right now...your team wont go to the spot kill it to get ferumbras hat LOL.

But anyway...the both of us made our point...it's now a mark's decision.

I don't think br/mex/ven teams will comeback anyway , so Probably it will stay the same...so no need to argue.

how did you manage to kill me when I was afk? Explain please it must be some kind of magic

how did you manage to kill me when I was afk? Explain please it must be some kind of magic

Yeah...like ur team never killed any of my 7 money makers...LOL
Maybe I should start cry on forums too.

who crying dumbass
p.s you heard others say that so u wanna feel the same, besides u been crying

most of you are here to fight...and I guess everyone in there are there to fight(like me)
but there's also a part that don't want to fight 24/7...and I believe your team doesn't want to fight 24/7 if you say "YEAH THEY WANT" it's a fucking lie...I doubt if ferumbras spawns right now...your team wont go to the spot kill it to get ferumbras hat LOL.

But anyway...the both of us made our point...it's now a mark's decision.

I don't think br/mex/ven teams will comeback anyway , so Probably it will stay the same...so no need to argue.

I actually dont care about feru.. last time I saw it spawning i msgd Navid fb incase he wants to kil and I went sleep. Besides its kinda dumb to come up with feru its like 200+ kk or smth.

Everton 0 life, whos playing on Tikutuka Mermao and Mito Tumatizin?
0life aswell hahahaha

BRs - Brain Retarded
Reason?
Using their entire time on killing bots - making blogs and posts on forum afterwards like they have accomplished something in life.
And still you dont understand why other people disrespect you? Respect is earned, you dont earn shit by killing bots :*

Everton 0 life, whos playing on Tikutuka Mermao and Mito Tumatizin?
0life aswell hahahaha

BRs - Brain Retarded
Reason?
Using their entire time on killing bots - making blogs and posts on forum afterwards like they have accomplished something in life.
And still you dont understand why other people disrespect you? Respect is earned, you dont earn shit by killing bots :*
Simply, ignore this retard Everton aka giving char to veziv asslicker.
MR everton brazol dude you dont even have a microphone your just a kid like GENGSTER from futurama just please stop acting pro

HEY GAJSSS KEEP CALM.... FREEDOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 HUE3 :p:p:p

This is the kind of thing that make me sad of being brazilian...but I thank god everyday im not polish/swedish as well...

You guys keep flaming and talking shit of yourselves but...you guys are all the same...I guess it's not the country...it's the players...

the real thing , @Mark , u never listen the brazilian people , everyone said about no wars becouse everyone was to much higher levels , but when u guys (almost pl) are sleeping , we br`s for sure , we was doing something , fighting , exp , doing something , this doenst matter , the reality of all its that u never heard the brazilians opnions.

We ''community'' can easy make the server better , but your staff just listen calar/veziv

full signed

the real thing , @Mark , u never listen the brazilian people , everyone said about no wars becouse everyone was to much higher levels , but when u guys (almost pl) are sleeping , we br`s for sure , we was doing something , fighting , exp , doing something , this doenst matter , the reality of all its that u never heard the brazilians opnions.

We ''community'' can easy make the server better , but your staff just listen calar/veziv

full signed

The lvl 400 EK who would join Veziv's team and then never show up to a single battle along with Fatima.... Do you understand the opinion of rpgers do not matter on this forum. You prob meant to write in shadowcores

Back