• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New idea to Lunarforce!

Signed?

• Yes!

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • No!

Votes: 33 29.2%

• Total voters
the real thing , @Mark , u never listen the brazilian people , everyone said about no wars becouse everyone was to much higher levels , but when u guys (almost pl) are sleeping , we br`s for sure , we was doing something , fighting , exp , doing something , this doenst matter , the reality of all its that u never heard the brazilians opnions.

We ''community'' can easy make the server better , but your staff just listen calar/veziv

full signed
Gabz, @Mark also is European, he only hears and sucks your European friends
he never hear we, and never make a change that we asked
he prefers keep paying LunarForce and not profit all year for Europeans that go battles in a period of the year, that make a single change for many players play here again, and increase your profit
he should be happy with the profit and great number of players online "150 max...100 is botter... "before..200..600 players online active.
bot afk is violation of rules, correct ? Mark, arrest all characters of LunarForce forever....afk bot is a violation of rules or you is a retarded who not know the that write and if this not is a violation of rules, please return the character of thom @roffball
I killed Reapzar Tankzar 2x bot afk, I have printt in other threads, arrest his account
let's see if this shit have rules now :):)

YOU IS HONEST WITH THE PLAYERS ?! BE HONEST NOW !!!!!!

I expect answers significant of you @Mark @Hani

Last edited:
for the past 20mins Fajallevef been following me healing monsters lmfao. This shows how mad I made u kids and the reason nobody takes u seriously.

Close this thread now it was just a bunch of talk as usual

edit: I was told its you everton lmfao. God damn you are a loser

go cry everton, no life no skill
dont expect "answers significant" when all you do is to spread retardness upon humanity
habe images? close accounts men

he prefers keep paying LunarForce and not profit all year for Europeans that go battles in a period of the year, that make a single change for many players play here again, and increase your profit
he should be happy with the profit and great number of players online "150 max...100 is botter... "before..200..600 players online active.
bot afk is violation of rules, correct ? Mark, arrest all characters of LunarForce forever....afk bot is a violation of rules or you is a retarded who not know the that write and if this not is a violation of rules, please return the character of thom @roffball
I killed Reapzar Tankzar 2x bot afk, I have printt in other threads, arrest his account

I expect answers significant of you @Mark

full cry post.

Let it out, let all the anger and cry out. This server is not for you guys, it was made for us, the Europeans :]

I don't value anyones opinion based on their nationality. Are you surprised that I don't give a shit about your opinion when you have that attitude? I've already responded to you multiple times telling you what to do if you want me to consider the change you are proposing but if you think the way to get your changes implemented is to imply that I'm a racist, then go ahead and keep posting here and we'll see if that actually works. As for "150 max", that number is now 200 max as of this week, but pulling numbers out of your ass is fun, isn't it?

I don't see any reason that the shared exp should be back since i took from 300 to 425 in no time and also botted mc chars to 400 in no time
so if you really are still complaining about shared exp uninstall tibia even tho you are 250 or 350 doesnt give it a big deal 1 sd less or more ,
once a free frag always a free frag .
GMS DELETE ALL THESE BRS THEY ARE JUST TIME WASTE FIRST THEY COMPLAINING GIVE TRANSFER THAN THEY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT REMOVE SSA THAN SOME OTHER SHIT

GAJS GAJS DELETE ALL THESE BRS ASAP!

I don't see any reason that the shared exp should be back since i took from 300 to 425 in no time and also botted mc chars to 400 in no time
so if you really are still complaining about shared exp uninstall tibia even tho you are 250 or 350 doesnt give it a big deal 1 sd less or more ,
GMS DELETE ALL THESE BRS THEY ARE JUST TIME WASTE FIRST THEY COMPLAINING GIVE TRANSFER THAN THEY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT REMOVE SSA THAN SOME OTHER SHIT

what is br?

As I said...Ip block brazil or shut up about deleting brs LOL.
A lot of us brs are civilized...there's players like those ones...but there's players that don't post random shit and actually have a decent english to post on forums.

This guild in particular are causing problems...but they should not be deleted in-game...just banned from Forums...

As im not part of their team/guild...I really don't give a fuck, but Solve a problem with Injustice...it's not fair

Just my opinion

should ban all Germans, who are thief,,
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BYE BYE XABOR :(:(

I don't value anyones opinion based on their nationality. Are you surprised that I don't give a shit about your opinion when you have that attitude? I've already responded to you multiple times telling you what to do if you want me to consider the change you are proposing but if you think the way to get your changes implemented is to imply that I'm a racist, then go ahead and keep posting here and we'll see if that actually works. As for "150 max", that number is now 200 max as of this week, but pulling numbers out of your ass is fun, isn't it?
you not answered me about bot afk .. violation of rules bla bla bla...or no have response again ?

Back