• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New PVP-Enforced system?

Should we change the PVP-Enforced system?

• Total voters

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
So i was thinking of changing the PvP-Enforced system.
This is what we will change if the poll gets enough 'Yes' votes:

Exp from killing players:
You will now only receive exp when killing players if the player you kill is 10% above your own level.

Blessings will no longer exist.

Noo to the exp thing !!

There should be moore exp when killing players !!

Sorry for caps !!!

I think there should be more Exp either with monsters or players,
If your going to take away blessings take away skulls.

Regards,
Lopes

Oh yea im 365 when i die i lose about 15milion exp with bless and i have 10x exprate in monsters , without bless i wont lose 3 lvls i lose like 11 -.- yes blessings!

The system in use now is working pretty good, I vote no. If you shall fix something than its getting rid of the combo users.

By deleting the blessings, deleting the skull system you would do a great thing for this server. However, I do think all these noobs around here will vote for 'No' once again because they're chicken shits.

Also, the pvp-enfo would be best like real tibia's pvp enforced.
Which means: if the player you kill is your level or higher, or 10% below your lvl. (eg. a lv 50 kills a lv 45, he would get exp, but for a lv 44 he wouldnt)

Back