• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New PVP-Enforced system?

Should we change the PVP-Enforced system?

• Total voters
otservlist.org
ots-list.org

Go find another server.
Ouch, its us who make the server what it is, think about that dude..

Without people, even if theyre little whining bastards we still make it what it is.

Awesome job :)

@ Arcar (General~)

Dude why do you care about this death..
Don't you see the server will be alot better now?
People won't just jump in and fight everywhere..

I hope the same happens for ThunderFall!

Ouch, its us who make the server what it is, think about that dude..

Without people, even if theyre little whining bastards we still make it what it is.

Peoples like him makes me wanna stop hosting OT's, as he does absolutely no good to this server, and we don't want that do we :X

lol k3v1n, first u vote for lower exp, because now all the low levels got killed by ue's....

What u think of this change?? XD

btw: it already changed?? or still open to vote :huh:
I don't even know what to vote :p

It is much better vanderley if you do that people earn only exp when somebody is 10% higher/lower as himself. But please also fix the balance between healing spells and attacking spells. People can use earlier a sudden death rune as a ultimate healing rune :eek:, it should be, or the same or if it's needed to, a healing rune should be faster then..

lol k3v1n, first u vote for lower exp, because now all the low levels got killed by ue's....

What u think of this change?? XD

btw: it already changed?? or still open to vote :huh:
I don't even know what to vote :p

The point is, that if they remove blessings, you won't see high levels getting skull so easily. Or just rushing into fights, ueing and then dieing (suicide).

They would lose alot more than just a couple lvls..
Which to me, after I thought about it, is the same result as lowering the exp concerning PvP.

Hope you catch my drift.

yeah did :D, only low lvl like arround lvl 100 would go for random, because of the high experience, but maybe it's fun :D

I think Gm should make a new forum @ Elder jerry and how hes such a tool and crys that he sucks at this game.lol

Regards,
Lopes

P.s Jerry keep crying a river to the Gms plx.

I vote for yes but if pvp-enfo will stay you should change pvp system:

time of pz (if kill) - 1 min.
time of pz (if no kill)- 30 sec.
time of frag - 15 min.
frags for rs - 30
frags for ban - 60

ofc you can change it or never use in ot only proposition :)

nah but on pvp-enfo always are rates like these xd k maybe some others but never 1 frag - 6 h -.- sry bad english xD

I'm quitting this ot, I only played it because I had never played OT before and wanted to know what the fuss was about, I can see why kids like it..

I'm quitting this ot, I only played it because I had never played OT before and wanted to know what the fuss was about, I can see why kids like it..

Yet you lack English like a Thai kid whom never went to school?
You're the only kid here you noob just gtfo.

Oh wait I just found out the explanation for your moronic behaviour. You play non-pvp on real tibia right?!?!?!?!?!!

Voted Yes =]

I would vote Yes and No because if you change it, there's going to be more Hunting with more people at them.

So you're going to need to get new maps and stuff :[

Back