• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion New rule!

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score
Why is this offensive?

I dont think they going to buy drugs with the cash.

Why is this offensive?

I dont think they going to buy drugs with the cash.

I didn't say they're going to buy drugs with the cash but they can work and get a few bucks instead of asking on a forum which has nothing to do with requesting money.
I don't have paypal and there are thousands of stuff I really want to buy but I can't, did I create a thread to ask for money to buy stuff? No, because I don't like to ask for money(Especially on a forum that has nothing to do with begging).

Well, lets take a look into request board = begging & market board = money.

I don't see why there should be a rule violation here. There not 'begging', there asking. & Most people who ask, say they'll back pack the money, even with some interest on it.

Um, report the post and be done with it. No need to implement another rule that won't be enforced, let alone, followed. :rolleyes:

No need, why does it bother you? If you don't go around asking money that's fine, but if others need money they are more than welcome to do it.. It bothers no one and it makes no damage to anyone.

I don't think it should be a rule, in the end the donator has the final say in whether or not to send the money, if they feel they want to then they will. The requester isn't forcing you to.

Back to topic, do you guys think its amazing to see many topics for people asking for a few bucks?

Back to topic, do you guys think its amazing to see many topics for people asking for a few bucks?

Sorry, but ill have to disagree about your suggestion. Since its not everyday someone request for cash.

Lol? Now you are framing me?

If i didnt request, still i would disagree on this rule. Since its not even insulting and illegal and spamming and etc...

Back