• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to Open tibia Servers.

Nuskigunit

Reaction score
I'm new to this whole gag, and I was wondering if there is anyone who is willing to help me create one.
Via, Skype or Curse client, if so you can add me on either.

Curse: Satanimal

An Idea of what im trying to make would be a real map, 7.4 Ot server (custom client optional), Same real map spawns, quests etc.

If this is in the wrong spot, I'm sorry I'm new to the forums aswell, and this said support, so I just figured Id post here and see what kind of response I could get, Thanks in advance.

Just compile the source in the github acording to the version, after that, connect the database with the uniserver, and then, get and addapt a 7.4 RL map, make sure spawns, houses and the rest of the stuff is just like you leave it, that part you can make it with remere's map editor.

What you want it's easy but it can require time to make sure the spawns & the houses/Guildhouses and towns spawns are properly set, compile the acording source using the tutorial that is somewhere in this forum & then, using remere´s map editor make the proper adjustments to the map, thats the only thing who can take time.

Then set the config.lua properly & set the vinculation with uniserver and theforgottenserver database, which is easier than it sound

All of this can be founded in several tutorials in the tutorial section, there is one video tutorial of Znote setting everything you need except by the adaptation of the Rl map, but thats really intuitive.

CHeers up

Back