• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Vocation Ninja

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I took the liberty to make a new vocation named Ninja. I going to make spells for this vocation and maybe release the spells. So other can use on their servers. Would be awesome ^^

Well, i need suggestions of what kind of spells. First i made is that the Ninja is jumping around on the targets, in the screen.

CjIKp8V7.gif

Please suggest other spells, to the Ninja vocation :D

Make a spell that aim where you point your mouse!! Idk if this even is possible tho, but would be freaking cool!
Good works with that Ninja spell :)

Shadow strike, makes you invisible and it gives you 200% attack if you successfully go behind the creature and land a hit on them while invisible.

That looks amazing! Hope you decide to release it one day I'd definitely use it! And maybe a teleport spell that makes him walk 2 steps instead of one (if there's no bugs on it) and it has like a 1 min cooldown.

Sorry for my rubbish imagination!

Make a spell that aim where you point your mouse!! Idk if this even is possible tho, but would be freaking cool!
Good works with that Ninja spell :)
Well, i remember i think on TFS 0.3? You could map click and get tped there? Right?

Shadow strike, makes you invisible and it gives you 200% attack if you successfully go behind the creature and land a hit on them while invisible.
So you go invisible, then walk behind the player and just attack?

That looks amazing! Hope you decide to release it one day I'd definitely use it! And maybe a teleport spell that makes him walk 2 steps instead of one (if there's no bugs on it) and it has like a 1 min cooldown.

Sorry for my rubbish imagination!
Consider it done, maybe name it like dash?

I have no mind to keep it, so i would probably release them ^^

Reminds me of something on world of the world craft, haven't played for years though so can't remember name

Yeah when you say it I remember something similar. Badly I'm not into TFS at all :(
Well, i think it will req source edit. I would love to make the spells with no source edits. But i can look it up.

A healing spell maybe like a cool animation for it but not sure of it's name though
Well, give me example of cool effects i can use for the healing and the dash spell ^^

Cool!! Maybe also a healing spell that heal you overtime, you use it and get cooldown of 2 min etc. Then it heal you for a amount every 1 second for the next 15 seconds etc.

Cool!! Maybe also a healing spell that heal you overtime, you use it and get cooldown of 2 min etc. Then it heal you for a amount every 1 second for the next 15 seconds etc.
Yeah something like "exura gran ico" and the other one heals you for a moment, "utura/utura gran"

@Ninja - You are about to be created mr!

Keep it up, I will follow this and for sure use it!

Kind Regards,
Eldin

Here is the dash, you dash through targets and get a speed boost which only stay for 3 seconds. So it's best to flee, if you are ment to!

DCssJvax.gif

First! I'd like to remind everyone I am an asshole, but it is just because I like to encourage people to improve.

Your first spell, to me has too much animations. I don't really see the point of the throwing stars.
For example. You should make a spell FIRST with NO animations, then ONLY add animations so players can understand what the spell is doing.

You have to logically think of what a spell does.
For example your first spell should be called "Assassin Strike with Nerf Fluffy Ninja Stars". You can see your character appear on each monsters and do damage, but then these Nerf Fluffy Ninja Stars go out in all direction and do no damage.

Your second spell is great! I would only make sure you test it with different terrain, For example you wouldn't want people dashing through walls, or over trees. (Not saying yours does, just make sure)

Your third healing spell is just any normal healing spell with tons of random animation. I feel it is a waste of the cool animations that could be used for other spells.

Sorry for being a jerk! Just stating my opinion.

First! I'd like to remind everyone I am an asshole, but it is just because I like to encourage people to improve.

Your first spell, to me has too much animations. I don't really see the point of the throwing stars.
For example. You should make a spell FIRST with NO animations, then ONLY add animations so players can understand what the spell is doing.

You have to logically think of what a spell does.
For example your first spell should be called "Assassin Strike with Nerf Fluffy Ninja Stars". You can see your character appear on each monsters and do damage, but then these Nerf Fluffy Ninja Stars go out in all direction and do no damage.

Your second spell is great! I would only make sure you test it with different terrain, For example you wouldn't want people dashing through walls, or over trees. (Not saying yours does, just make sure)

Your third healing spell is just any normal healing spell with tons of random animation. I feel it is a waste of the cool animations that could be used for other spells.

Sorry for being a jerk! Just stating my opinion.
Well i wanted to make the spells look more alive, then just healing effect or just a distance effect. The sad thing is, there is not many effects i could use which fits to the Ninja Vocation. Else thanks for your opinion.

Nice :) About the first spell, do you always end up on the square you cast the spell? Otherwise you might be able to travel through walls with it if there are monsters on the other side? :p

Back