• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Vocational Changes

the only thing that came to my mind is that only sorcerers will receive the best loot from boss kills (that chest loot thing) now :/ since druids and pallys will not be able to use sd anymore
Sorry but this is not true. Idek if you realize this or not, but it also goes off of damage taken for knights have a chance at that loot also.
P.s- @Sadfrog they have recently added Gozzlers or whatever to the summon list, and they are pretty useful haha

Sorry but this is not true. Idek if you realize this or not, but it also goes off of damage taken for knights have a chance at that loot also.
P.s- @Sadfrog they have recently added Gozzlers or whatever to the summon list, and they are pretty useful haha
what about pallies xD

Bleh the changes suck as per usual. They need an entirely reworked system that will let players decide what trait they get to spec into.

Knight? ...
* I want to tank, okay I'll spec as a tank and gather tanking gear.
* I want to do damage, I'll spec as an offensive warrior, gather high dps gear.
* I want to be balanced, I'll spec into balanced traits, gathering tank/dps gear.

This kind of system would make Tibia fun again.

Until then its the same old same old.

Back