• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEW WAR MOVIE] Validus vs. Unstoppable.

Why didn't you use the first song?
It's good as fuck :3

(In Flames - The Quiet Place)

shit music tbh.. and fuck me that was a noob team you was fighting :s

lmao bow down bad man im sorry :( hope i never hurt your feelings <3

You guys are so fucking jealous that we're really owning the OT. None can take it over from us neither they can war us since they just sneak 1 of us with 50 ppls like RLD...

Unstoppable go to war and use only avalanche, thunderstorm, nice !

Maybe with any sds u can kill more :)

You guys are so fucking jealous that we're really owning the OT. None can take it over from us neither they can war us since they just sneak 1 of us with 50 ppls like RLD...

If you guys would play active on this server, you would bite the dust, you know that. Because all of you would loose levels because 90% of the server would sneak you. In open battle, no teams have a change so far, ill admit that, because you guys have a team, and that team is together for a while. so don't act to cool that you guys own the server.

You do not "own" anything because you are not actively playing here.

In my experience we have never sneaked you with more than 7 people. And the average sneak is made with far less than that. Besides, we do not even have 50 people in our guild (we have 34, to be precise).

And one another point that Mesmeroo has already pointed out: if you would actually play this server you would be sneaked 24/7. This would mean that all your bought high level chars would be downgraded to a max of 200 within a week (take Joana Fucks Good as an example; he was able to downgrade Tabu to 258 in no time).

they just sneak 1 of us with 50 ppls like RLD...

"Members Online 5 out of 34 members"

=(((((((((((((((((

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure no team can come close to Validus, IMO that means they run the OT

Obviously they do not run the ot, they just are best in the war modes, does that mean they run the server?
Not that I know of, never heard about that before.

Just the LEADING guild, nothing more.

You have noob chars :p
dont lie now about that : P

Obviously we have noobchars but we can't sneak someone with MC's.

Do you read those gooby retarded duck thingy alot? I think that might be the reason behind your "dyslexia".

Obviously we have noobchars but we can't sneak someone with MC's.

Do you read those gooby retarded duck thingy alot? I think that might be the reason behind your "dyslexia".

Yes :ppppPPppppPPPpppp

cant sneak some1 with mc???
i would use my mc to block path or something like that if we had to :pppppPppppPPppPPppp

I had to do that

Server is too big to be owned by anyone BUT there is one reason and one reason alone that validus have won every ob on this server and that is that they have Mitch commanding nothing else

Server is too big to be owned by anyone BUT there is one reason and one reason alone that validus have won every ob on this server and that is that they have Mitch commanding nothing else

sure mitch is a big part of it but our players plays so much better than your players

Last edited:
Based on what? Buying chars & being here for say 1 week?

If Mitch would be commanding us against you then the situation would dramatically change.

based on the battle aka runover vs you. so ppl become bad becouse they bought their chars? ye whats the point of staying when we got nothing to fight vs ?

Back