• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nicaw AAC problem (7.6 server)

67Impala

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Look this is my problem... I have xampp 1.6.6a (the one in all tutorials for 7.6) nicaw aac is in the htdocs, there are some problems,
ranks (highscore) and the status of the server (On/Off) doesnt work...in highscores it says "Connection to server failes. Please check server_ip settings"
I dont know why, and the status looks like OFFLINE when its ONLINE... Ports 7171, and 80, are succesfully open... (checked at canyouseeme.org)
so, I dont know what happen...

Please help!

By the way... people can access to the website, but they can't look highscores and servers appears like off. and with the OFFLINE problem, I cant
upload server to otservlist.org.....

HELP

Make sure all the IP Addresses in config.lua is set up right

This exactly.

I had the highscore issue also.

Open config.php and search for the IP settings. It should say localhost, change it to your servers IP.

(Whatever you set it to in the server config.lua file.)

Highscores is buggy in 7.6 nicaw, had it too.
Just make sure, just like everyone says make sure all the configs are right.

PS: send me your ip of your server to me when ya done, wanna see the oldschool shit ! :)

Back