• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nicolos' Harry Potter Map

30cr978.png

Minimap v.2

thats actually decent, but thow in some grey small stones and such, and it will be nice.

how are youuu!, and how are you map xD?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ nobody knows a tibia harry potter online?¿

You know every-time I looked at those picture's I actually picture it in the movies.. it's an amazing job you did and let me say I can't wait to play it keep it up.

Nice, really nice!!!
I need play this HP server '-'
A doubt! Are you following the characteristics of the map of the movies / books?

Last edited:
14bjptl.png

Hogwarts' Grand Staircase

Very good work, I am impressed. You may also find what I have to say next to be quite interesting. If you remember, the stairs in Harry Potter moved magically, which is now possible to incorporate in an OTS by using a set of various functions, including 'doRelocate'. Unfortunately, you won't be able to see the actual movement of the stairs. However, you can remove and create in different positions. Perhaps when you are finished with this Project, you will continue to develop a data pack that simulates what is seen in the Movie. Either way, I wish you the best of luck Nicolas. Oh, and I would love to see more pictures!

;)

Mr. X

Last edited:
Nice, really nice!!!http://otland.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1534807
I need play this HP server '-'
A doubt! Are you following the characteristics of the map of the movies / books?

both, anyways, the shape of the castle that I used isn't even the books one, nor the movies one. I tryed both of them before, but they didn't looked well, so I created a new castle shape, but everything else is based on both movies and books

Well, I was looking on the internet and ended up finding two maps of Hogwarts that may help clarify some doubts and have basic knowledge of how the castle and the whole place.

1: Map 1
2: Map 2

I'm watching the story again (all films) to try to understand a little more about this ... In fact, you motivated me to try mappear Hogwarts, since they see little of it here ^ ^.
Well, anyway, I hope to be helping = P

Back
Top Bottom