• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Night on server

hehemidu

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Hiho,

How can i make it night on my server? i mean like really dark, almost no light...
is there some kind of command to do that ?
can't seem to find how i have to do it :/

Cheers,

Hehemidu

You'd probably have to darken every single sprite to make it look like it's night time, either that or make everything underground (level 7-0 in RME I think...)

Map level 8-15 is classed as underground I believe, else I think with some source editing you should be able to make a talkaction that allows a god or gm to set world light by making it edit the time of the server? I'm not a scripter but that's my guess.

I've read something about that on the forum before i started this thread and then i made a new acc but still i waited so long and it didnt get even a bit darker :/
maybe i need to change the amount of houres the day lasts , but no idea to do that either. its not that of a problem i'll just map in the lower levels of RME.

But thx for answering:)

@up not making a server, because just no time to make one :p , ideas enough but no time with college :/
this was just for making ingame screenies ^^

but thx :p

Back