• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nt fusion on shadowcores [the movie] br team pk

dorittos

Reaction score
Enjoy Nt Fusion Original

[video=youtube;JL-SBDXPx_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL-SBDXPx_w[/video]

stop being racist lol

nice movie dude :)

Being a racist is calling a dark skinned dude "nigger" or something (no racist here)
and I agree on that beze guy because I really hate BRs -.-

HAHAHA and I am not suprised that you guys using sd combo or ue combos or even a m-wall bot hahahha xD

I know that guy has a lot BR motherfucker out there, but there are some that without exception, then respect those who are part of exception, also not like gringos but I respect those who are not retarded

I know that guy has a lot BR motherfucker out there, but there are some that without exception, then respect those who are part of exception, also not like gringos but I respect those who are not retarded

Sorry, could not read your sentence without being mind fucked.. This is why I agree to Beze about your br and pl:s going back to school..
You cannot even type english right, and your life is being a computer and a game called tibia, when are you guys gonna grow up? xD

Sorry, could not read your sentence without being mind fucked.. This is why I agree to Beze about your br and pl:s going back to school..
You cannot even type english right, and your life is being a computer and a game called tibia, when are you guys gonna grow up? xD

when will you guys stop being a bunch of retarded obese who think only about themselves?
Away.

when will you guys stop being a bunch of retarded obese who think only about themselves?
Away.

I do not think about myself.. But you guys do, you think Tibia is your game, when it is not haha ^^

fuck br. Back to school stupid country

Wow, you guys always complain about br's being thieves, assholes, and all that, but you behave just like (if not worse) than the ones you're trying to criticize. Grow the fuck up. Are you guys too retarded to realize that this "war" of BRs and PLs only happens because of attitudes like those? Fucking hypocrite.
And i don't even know where to begin with your posts. you criticize his english and then say "our life is being a computer". Look upon your own mistakes first, dickhead.
You're a dumb motherfucker because of your attitudes, not because you were born in a different country than someone else.
btw, i thought the video was great and i think those who aren't trying to play xenophobes on the internet will agree with me.
peace

Wow, you guys always complain about br's being thieves, assholes, and all that, but you behave just like (if not worse) than the ones you're trying to criticize. Grow the fuck up. Are you guys too retarded to realize that this "war" of BRs and PLs only happens because of attitudes like those? Fucking hypocrite.
And i don't even know where to begin with your posts. you criticize his english and then say "our life is being a computer". Look upon your own mistakes first, dickhead.
You're a dumb motherfucker because of your attitudes, not because you were born in a different country than someone else.
btw, i thought the video was great and i think those who aren't trying to play xenophobes on the internet will agree with me.
peace

Shattered.
Cya haters.

peace

All I am saying that it does not hurt to go to school :)

Being a racist is calling a dark skinned dude "nigger" or something (no racist here)
and I agree on that beze guy because I really hate BRs -.-

HAHAHA and I am not suprised that you guys using sd combo or ue combos or even a m-wall bot hahahha xD

Fairywintah why you try to act cool? ur not cool ;] you dont realize that you are acting like a dick why are you mean to others? if you dont like the video get the fuck out of the fuking thread and dont comment your bullshit

between nice movie dorittos

Fairwintah, racist doesnt only mean about white/black people. You can be racist almost about anything such as nationality, gender, skin colour etc.....

I meant sexist :p Sorry Mr I Know Everything. New Year With Shadowcores? Nice Jobek.

Fairywintah why you try to act cool? ur not cool ;] you dont realize that you are acting like a dick why are you mean to others? if you dont like the video get the fuck out of the fuking thread and dont comment your bullshit

between nice movie dorittos

I am not trying to act cool, but it is not a decent/cool video if they use bots to combo.. Then it is easy as fuck to kill somoene like in that movie..
I ain't acting like a dick either and I am not commenting bullshit, I am giving my opinon, that using bots in war/pk is unfair.. specially when your 7 against 1 and uses SD Combo.. Think for abit before you even post dick face.. NOW I WAS MEAN.. :)

I am not trying to act cool, but it is not a decent/cool video if they use bots to combo.. Then it is easy as fuck to kill somoene like in that movie..
I ain't acting like a dick either and I am not commenting bullshit, I am giving my opinon, that using bots in war/pk is unfair.. specially when your 7 against 1 and uses SD Combo.. Think for abit before you even post dick face.. NOW I WAS MEAN.. :)

hahaha! Like I said before ;] if you don't like the video dont comment your bullshit simple! also.. stop being racist to brs is not like u are perfect thats why I said stop acting like a dick asshole

Back
Top Bottom