• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nt fusion on shadowcores [the movie] br team pk

I am not trying to act cool, but it is not a decent/cool video if they use bots to combo.. Then it is easy as fuck to kill somoene like in that movie..
I ain't acting like a dick either and I am not commenting bullshit, I am giving my opinon, that using bots in war/pk is unfair.. specially when your 7 against 1 and uses SD Combo.. Think for abit before you even post dick face.. NOW I WAS MEAN.. :)
we don't use magebot for navigation, only for its other functions. i'ts pretty clear in the video, all of the combos were made through teamspeak. and btw, you shouldn't complain about bots if you're playing on an OT.
many of those frags were in the middle of small wars, and the other ones were just we killing pks.
obviously we can't go to war with the "trade teams" in this ot like godlike since we're only 10 people. that's why we made a pk team.

I must really say, that I dont like BRs, but who cares. movie is very nice. : D

Being a racist is calling a dark skinned dude "nigger" or something (no racist here)

dafuq? so ur saying that someone that hates for instance brazilians is not a racist? that person is against a race that's why its called racist its not only about black people or so. it could be a black person hating white people and that makes him a racist

@Fairywintah
Rly nice that u have learned something about tibia movies and playing without bot. Now u can go to school and learn what is racist then i mind u will back here and tell us few words about it.

Back