• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OB tonight?

Aap

Reaction score
We challenge Vasadu and his team to an open battle tonight, you pick a place and we'll be there.

Tony

that was no combo sd ?

lycos or someone always say one,two,three

andwhen was mwalls we hold target ?

u just making fun of urself a easy count in vent cant be hard eh? i upload the cam soon. idiot.

And you counted it?

Man this was 10000% not an Vt counting Combo.
Watch the cam on your own. When I got comboed I wasn't sure. But my cam shows it obviously!
There wasn't even a number of the damage on Avanged.

that was no combo sd ?

lycos or someone always say one,two,three

andwhen was mwalls we hold target ?

more than obvious UE combo bot

More than obvious proof of combo bot
Do you really wanna make me believe that Lycos and Druid Thule are shooting a combo with Rod at the same time they're SDing?
For this they must have changed the target while pressing SD hotkey.

Sorry but your lies are ridiculous. Well, I'm just playing here because I don't have the time to play on Iriana atm[/URL]

Do you really wanna make me believe that Lycos and Druid Thule are shooting a combo with Rod at the same time they're SDing?

Sorry but your lies are ridiculous. Well, I'm just playing here because I don't have the time to play on Iriana atm[/URL]

u dont need to belive anything the ue combo in okolnir i agree that was ue script but combobott trust me we didnt use it. No more posts from me since u still aint belives or u cant.

Lol, I've also been accused for using combo bot, thou i didn't. I just took it as a compliment.

we didnt use a combo bot, if we used a combo bot why would people stop shooting sd when somebody is trapped? lol

w/e guys, it was a good battle anyways.. let them use it if they do, it won't stop us from having fun anyways :p

yea it was fun idc either if u guys think we used somewhat combo bot but it was pretty obivious on the battle that we didnt xD

Morgan we've talked abit and I can assure you that we DIDNT use combo bot. The combo on avenged was just insane and the other ones was perfect just because of the magic walls.

And you counted it?

Man this was 10000% not an Vt counting Combo.
Watch the cam on your own. When I got comboed I wasn't sure. But my cam shows it obviously!
There wasn't even a number of the damage on Avanged.

You dont have to believe, but it was ventrilo combo.
And at the battle did you see any similar combo? ofc not cause we didnt use it.
And watch damages on slow motion, there is no sd before combo come, so its pretty clear for me.

Back