• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

EdMignari, I'm using 8.0 client with many new sprites, I added some new outfits and when I wanted to using Sprite Optimizer and have this error.

Apologizes if it works for version 10.41 ?
RME to 10.41 because the client is version 10.31 .
So that if i use the files from 10.41 to this program is going to work and does not violate the stability of the client.

When i try and open the tibia spr all my tibia folders come up as empty.. but when i look myself in the folders they are there

EdMignari, minimum and maximum dutarions for animations will be working on 8.54?

I have a problem. When i trying to make new item clicking replace on empty slot for new item, but when i open folder with my custom graphic of shield program didnt see this shield. Just see empty folder. Im doing something wrong?

@Trannitis
I think the program looks for object files when you do that (.obd files).
So try add the image of your shield to the sprite list and then select the item you want to change and drag & drop the sprite to replace the old

Well, it works. But when i add this item like new item with id 100 i cant open tibia and connect to my server.

un87r8b2apne.png

I have problems with sprites limit, maybe someone know how to increase sprites limit of 8.7 client?
s3yi77zhstxe.png

EdMignari, minimum and maximum dutarions for animations will be working on 8.54?

Yes, Object Builder 4.0+. Currently, is a alpha version.

Well, it works. But when i add this item like new item with id 100 i cant open tibia and connect to my server.

un87r8b2apne.png

If you do it correctly, no error will happen. I'm using in the version 10.41 too.

I have problems with sprites limit, maybe someone know how to increase sprites limit of 8.7 client?
s3yi77zhstxe.png

For OTClient you can compile with "extended" option selected. Cip's client has no solution.

Back