• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

Damn, keep up the great work! How awesome!

Just a suggestion: In the Find Object menu, it would be nice to have the option to choose objects with the Walkable property as well ^^ (btw. what's the difference between full ground and just ground?)

Walkable = Unpassable flag not selected.
Ground = Rendering order. The object will always be under the others. The order is: Ground > Border > Bottom > Common > Creature > Top
Full Ground = Is really a floor item (no transparent pixels). When selected, nothing is rendered under.

and the support for new versions? 10.60 +

Nothing yet.

Ground = Rendering order. The object will always be under the others. The order is: Ground > Border > Bottom > Common > Creature > Top
Full Ground = Is really a floor item (no transparent pixels). When selected, nothing is rendered under.

Nothing yet.
mmmm, you have a prevision ?

Nothing yet.

Well, the ground and full ground info is really interesting. Still, there is no way to only search for walkable grounds or items as you cannot filter unwalkable ones :B

Hello

I love your software man, so easy and neat to use, thanks!

But I don't quite get this transparency thing, anyone care to make a detailed tutorial? :oops:
I know how to make the .png sprites transparent in Photoshop (Alpha Channel?) but when I compile the files in ObjectBuilder with "transparency" selected I get serious graphical bugs (https://imgur.com/2cZFKR2)

I know there might be stuff with the OTC itself, or does the latest source from GitHub support this by default? Also the sprites are messed up in RME

Thanks in advance! <3

I have been wondering what the 'hook east, hook south, and laying object' flags do

I have been wondering what the 'hook east, hook south, and laying object' flags do

Hook East - Allows a wall to hang an item on the east side.
Hook South - Allows a wall to hang an item on the south side.

hook.gif

Laying Object: When selected, enables an extra rendering. Objects(corpses) larger than 32x32 will be under the creatures.

lying.gif

sup to 10.60 + ?
Not yet

@EdMignari
Ohh, thank you! :)

That RME won't start for me, gives me msvcr120.dll error :s
Install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
vcredist_x86.exe

Replaced msvcr120.dll with msvcr100.dll and it seems to work, sorry for double!

Thanks again very much :D

Thanks for the explanations for hook east/south and laying object.

I had added in new tapestries without checking hook east or south, and it seemed to work, but there might have been problems with it.

Sprites Optimized works perfectly, all 11k unused and unnecessary sprites go away :)

Laying Object will be working on 8.0?

I have first problem with this program ;)

EdMignari look at this:
ZEBfm4D.png

This is when I want to use Sprite Optimizer :/

I have first problem with this program ;)

EdMignari look at this:
ZEBfm4D.png

This is when I want to use Sprite Optimizer :/

The error message does not always help me pinpoint the true cause of the problem. It shows where the error happened, but not why it happened. You need to explain what you did. Have you made any changes before of error? What client version you are using? What O.B. version you are using?

Hey folks, I really thought to stop the development, but I like this application. So after 1 year I still expect some help from the community.
How can you help?
  • Test the development version and report bugs. As I said above, the error message is not always enough to understand what has gone wrong. Make a explanation.
  • You can translate it for your language. I need help to translate for english, español and polski.
  • You are welcome to fork it and help to improve by pull-request.
  • You can create tutorials teaching how to use it.
  • Buy me a pizza.

Recently added features:
  • Improved animations for old versions.
  • OTML support (Currently only used to save preferences and client properties).

Thanks!

@EdMignari
Thank you so much, I'm gonna test the living shit out of the development version for sure :D
I might make a tutorial for it in the future, could also help you translate to swedish if this is of any interest?

Thank you once again <3

Back