• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Offence against Forgottenl.se

why? it's a donation, it doesn't matter if someone gets their points or not...

Thats the entire point of the word 'DONATION'

Point proven about donations, but I'm not talking about donations, just that he had a .php/html script that was untested by him and had that "inconvenience", plus he also and clearly states in his site that it's a "Shop".

If its called shop, then yes, he should have tested it and I agree with you.

Although I don't give a shit because the kid who posted this paid to play an otserver.

Your pointless and dont accept criticism .

but hey free € ftw ya ? money eyes faggot

it doesn't check if the account exists though
it's better that it doesn't then hackers would have half of their jobs done, by guessing the account number.IDK

But if you want it to check if account exists, just make it that they have to post the name of the player then you find account through the player name, easy! :p

Yeah well.. in the end this thread did benefit me o.o Thx @quanisho for the thread :*

@ rohan enjoy your leegs i took back my money and ya ddoding you is funny ;) learn to save a server newb.

@ rohan enjoy your leegs i took back my money and ya ddoding you is funny ;) learn to save a server newb.

Lold, if you don't like he's server gtfo.
Close this thread, OP is just trying to fake he did a donation to Rohan's server.

Its easy to stop a Ddos.
1. High upload speed will lower the Ddos effect.
2. Talk to your internet supplier to block the ips.
3. I guess u spam the update on homepage. Just make a restriction to a 2 sec between updates and ur Ddos is worthless.

Haha are you ridicilous? DDoS ain't easy to stop, else big companies like MasterCard etc wouldn't have such big problems. It's true that you got a better chance to fight against a DDoS with a better upload speed, but still it depends on the attackers, how strong his incomming attacks are.

Stop discussing on this thread his ddos was blocked the day he "gtfo" the server. Close this thread ffs

ahh and thats why the players spaam yout FB side with fix your laags? im not stupid and leave a ddo running :) just enjoy it and yea you could usually close this thread :)

Erh..WOW! First you try to fake a donation, and now you're trying to fake a Ddos attack? Bitch plz

Forgottenl.se is the most sucky server ever....
When i donated with daopay it didnt work 1st time, 2nd time it work but all my money was gone.
i had "200 norwegian kr" and i donated for around 60kr, when i was done i didnt have anymore money-.-

And YES i'm sure i had 200kr -.-

Forgottenl.se is the most sucky server ever....
When i donated with daopay it didnt work 1st time, 2nd time it work but all my money was gone.
i had "200 norwegian kr" and i donated for around 60kr, when i was done i didnt have anymore money-.-

And YES i'm sure i had 200kr -.-

Shouldnt you have 80kr left then if you donated 2 times 60 kr each time?

Back