• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

After reading trough 28 pages i think i have a pretty clear picture. There are other things in life you can do while waiting for a tibia server.
Well if you did then you would know the server is ready for beta but he's been out of town. Nobody is bitching about it starting not bitching about him being gone.

Alright, alright...looks like it's about that time! I know everyone's super excited so it'll be fun to play the beta with everyone so hyped. Can't wait to try out the pvp and diff. Classes. Hoping it starts today :) but no worries if it doesnt. Shit happens.

spoke with him earlier on skype, he said it'll be a few days til hes home again

bcU9cvw.png

if you read through my posts in this thread and his responses you'll see that i've been talking with him a bit (and before the thread started)
;)

Let me get this straight: he can get onto Skype, yet he had no chance at all to take 5 minutes to post something in his thread. Seems odd.

Let me get this straight: he can get onto Skype, yet he had no chance at all to take 5 minutes to post something in his thread. Seems odd.
Yea that's what is a little hard for me to believe also, but even if that skype conversation is real it looks awfully fake imo

He's a big boy, I'm sure he's fine. It is worrisome for the servers future but I still have hope that he'll come back next week and all will be fine :)

Just bumping it for people who haven't seen the server yet can get involved. But yea it's just a little out of his nature to be completely out of touch, but yea I'm sure he's fine lol

Sorry guys I've got a lot on my plate at the moment haven't even had a chance to head home yet. The reason I responded to the skype was because I had a notification on my phone so I checked it, If I had an app for OTLand and got notifications for that, I'd be checking that shit too. Trying to get things taken care of in a timely manor but a lot has come up. I figured with Ascalon out and Necronia in their beta phases you guys would be pretty well occupied. Guess not :x Should be home within the next couple days. I'll try keeping you guys updated.

Back