• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

I would just like to point out the fact that it's not like I fucked you guys out of money or anything else throughout this process and is what I'm overall avoiding. I could've put up the beta before Christmas, solved some problems, possibly launched the actual server a week or 2 after and then guess what, I'm not home for almost a month, server gets no bug fixes, gets no updates, and ultimately results in 3 months of wasted work because everyone quits.

Sure I understand most of you jump from server to server, but idk about you guys, I'm sick of having to go back and forth because they only stay up a month or 2. I'm trying to do things the right way, and at the moment I have no control over the situation I'm in. You can ask and ask and ask, but the server will be up when I have time to put it up, no sooner. My brother can't do the beta he recently started college and wont agree to it. I made this server for me, so I would have some reassurance that I'd never have to worry about a reset, or a server disappearing, therefore things will be done professionally and correctly.

If this disappoints you, oh well. I spent quite a bit of time working on this server just to half ass it when it's all said and done. If you have any questions, send me a message on skype. skype: brentdennyfitness

There is no such thing as a finished product when it comes to your own work :)

I would just like to point out the fact that it's not like I fucked you guys out of money or anything else throughout this process and is what I'm overall avoiding. I could've put up the beta before Christmas, solved some problems, possibly launched the actual server a week or 2 after and then guess what, I'm not home for almost a month, server gets no bug fixes, gets no updates, and ultimately results in 3 months of wasted work because everyone quits.

Sure I understand most of you jump from server to server, but idk about you guys, I'm sick of having to go back and forth because they only stay up a month or 2. I'm trying to do things the right way, and at the moment I have no control over the situation I'm in. You can ask and ask and ask, but the server will be up when I have time to put it up, no sooner. My brother can't do the beta he recently started college and wont agree to it. I made this server for me, so I would have some reassurance that I'd never have to worry about a reset, or a server disappearing, therefore things will be done professionally and correctly.

If this disappoints you, oh well. I spent quite a bit of time working on this server just to half ass it when it's all said and done. If you have any questions, send me a message on skype. skype: brentdennyfitness
It's fine if your busy but it just leaving everyone hanging thinking it's coming online is the problem. Especially when you told somebody you would be home in a few days on January 7th. It's fine though do your thing

been on diablo 3 going in havent said much but a bump here or there im fine, havent been into tibia at all lately i didnt try necronia for more than 10 minutes nor did i participate in ascalon coming out, what im trying to get at is this the only ot i been really waiting for, but back to some torment grinding hope to see it online sometime ^^ but i like the fact u answered, since u aint been on much @owned

I don't care about waiting or anything. I just wanted reassurance that everything with you is okay. I was worried on a friend level of how you were and such. As I've said to you, I'd rather you take your time to make the best possible server that you can produce.
I'm contactable anytime if you need any sort of help with anything, too much free time..
Best of luck with whats happening buddy, and hope it's all swell.
Just please don't leave us in the dark again, it's scarey.

I don't care about waiting or anything. I just wanted reassurance that everything with you is okay. I was worried on a friend level of how you were and such. As I've said to you, I'd rather you take your time to make the best possible server that you can produce.
I'm contactable anytime if you need any sort of help with anything, too much free time..

been on diablo 3 going in havent said much but a bump here or there im fine, havent been into tibia at all lately i didnt try necronia for more than 10 minutes nor did i participate in ascalon coming out, what im trying to get at is this the only ot i been really waiting for, but back to some torment grinding hope to see it online sometime ^^ but i like the fact u answered, since u aint been on much @owned
Glad to hear you've found yourself occupied with something during this extended waiting period. It feels good to know that this is the only OT you're waiting for. I understand why you didn't play Ascalon this time around, due to the predictability that it would not last long, as for Necronia, I personally didn't find it exciting. I bought a key and played maybe a half hour, but it's been a few months so maybe things have changed, Idk I'm not too concerned with it, best of luck to those guys. I thank you for your support and understanding during this wait though, I hope not to disappoint you on the launch!

Yea we've talked on skype a few times about things, as far as the server goes though nothing else needs to be added until the beta. Then I'll be open to ideas and concerns regarding the server. Coming up with ideas for a server is difficult when you feel like you've already thought of everything possible, so hearing some other peoples ideas and point of view will be nice to bounce off of and I'm always thankful for that!

There is no such thing as a finished product when it comes to your own work :)
Well, I'm not exactly implying my server is finished or anywhere near finished, all I'm saying is the required work regarding the beta has been completed. I find myself always thinking of adding things and manipulating things in a way that best suits the server, so I agree with you. I don't even know what a finished product of this would ever come close to looking like.

@owned You're a smart man, I completely agree with what you did/are doing. This is also the only OT I'm interested in aswell so I'm excited for it to launch however long it takes..I'm sure my wife can find me some chores to keep me busy in the mean time xD

@owned You're a smart man, I completely agree with what you did/are doing. This is also the only OT I'm interested in aswell so I'm excited for it to launch however long it takes..I'm sure my wife can find me some chores to keep me busy in the mean time xD
Haha that's right, the house is never too clean. lmao

Just an FYI guys, I'm not going to give you an expected date for this as I don't wanna get your hopes up again, so basically what will happen is next time I mention something regarding the server going up, it's going to be the beta the day I mention it.

Just an FYI guys, I'm not going to give you an expected date for this as I don't wanna get your hopes up again, so basically what will happen is next time I mention something regarding the server going up, it's going to be the beta the day I mention it.
Dope, im glad anyways i been sleeping alot lately had surgery so wouldnt be able to play much if it was up anyways but hope to see it on sometime and u should make a lengthy spoiler video, thatd be nice

Dope, im glad anyways i been sleeping alot lately had surgery so wouldnt be able to play much if it was up anyways but hope to see it on sometime and u should make a lengthy spoiler video, thatd be nice
I was planning on making the spoiler video during the beta actually, since I'll be able to present pvp, team questing etc.

Back