• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

sweet, i been playing hella diablo @owned i swear if u add something like unique legendarys ill love you so much that shit is like embedded into my mind haha, i know i brought it up once and u said u thought about it just decided against it :p oh well kinda a bump and a rethought cuz im biased

sweet, i been playing hella diablo @owned i swear if u add something like unique legendarys ill love you so much that shit is like embedded into my mind haha, i know i brought it up once and u said u thought about it just decided against it :p oh well kinda a bump and a rethought cuz im biased
Well when the beta is up explain to me your idea again and I'll think about it. I'm not sure I understand the idea currently.

Do you mean like Ancient Legendaries like diablo has now? They're like items that can have up too 40% boosted stats
Woah, well now that seems like a bit high of a bonus. I'm not sure this would be necessary. Besides there's no pvp in diablo. At least not real pvp. I feel like this would rather throw quite a bit off.

Woah, well now that seems like a bit high of a bonus. I'm not sure this would be necessary. Besides there's no pvp in diablo. At least not real pvp. I feel like this would rather throw quite a bit off.
I would like this in the game as like a .0001% chance rare items lmao

unique legendaries are items and most of them amplify a skill in some unique way, making certain pieces of this desirable over other pieces with even better stats

I do like the idea of being able to build your character around the items you have.... Make like a hybrid voc ;)

like a weapon makes ur weapon throw bounce to additional enemies, increases range on whirlwind, maybe another hit from an arrow spell, etc

Back