• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

well you could split off certain people to be part of a group and you could control objectives and if your side won you'd have like 10% more exp for however long you set it for till another war thing happened to control the objective etc, ive played king of the hill on a few servers, kinda like that but everyone would pre pick a faction, of course there are imbalances to picking a faction but it makes it feel better to be able to pick which side you will go for, idk its completely off subject for your server at this point but something along those lines would be fun imo
Gotcha i think i understand the objective of your idea, I'll try to expand and come up with a new idea based off it. What I've been trying to do really is create more original and custom ideas as far as everything goes, to set it apart from other servers yet maintain the same feeling.

Gotcha i think i understand the objective of your idea, I'll try to expand and come up with a new idea based off it. What I've been trying to do really is create more original and custom ideas as far as everything goes, to set it apart from other servers yet maintain the same feeling.
Just focus on the important stuff for now :p you can start implementing all kinds of features once you got everything laid down.

I do have some bad news for you guys, the beta will be pushed back a little bit, due to the fact that my sister who's in the navy reaches port in virginia on saturday after being deployed for about 6 months and I'll be driving from new york to virginia and staying there for a few days. The beta will most likely start the weekend after this coming up weekend. Not set in stone but should be then.

I dont like this....but thats cool that shes coming back from deployment and all. Enjoy your time with her

Guys what's your opinions on a task system, and how would you like to see it implemented?

Guys what's your opinions on a task system, and how would you like to see it implemented?
I like set tasks for levels and such, but also you can do an option for 'Randomised Task' and it'll just give an x and y for you to do.

Is there just gonna be a task for monsters? Or items also? Like getting creature products etc etc.

I like set tasks for levels and such, but also you can do an option for 'Randomised Task' and it'll just give an x and y for you to do.

Is there just gonna be a task for monsters? Or items also? Like getting creature products etc etc.
I'm thinking as far as tasks go it'll be mainly monsters with the possibility of a few gathering of items since there's a lot of other things that involve gathering certain loot.

Back