• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

and it doesnt rebirth you with your entire hp/mana. so instant rebirthing is completly useless. a guy who just leveld to 800 is stronger then someone who is rank 20 but lvl 200.

and it doesnt rebirth you with your entire hp/mana. so instant rebirthing is completly useless. a guy who just leveld to 800 is stronger then someone who is rank 20 but lvl 200.
It's kool man just wasn't a very good idea..

It's an interesting idea, just doesn't fit in with the design of my server.

Anyone good with taking videos and editing? Still looking for someone that can record a bit etc.

It's an interesting idea, just doesn't fit in with the design of my server.

Anyone good with taking videos and editing? Still looking for someone that can record a bit etc.
will do :p
what kind of music do you want in the background? what are you aiming on? recording some of the grinds, quests or pvp?

I think he goes with the most ppl in one tmz makes more sense :p
Btw @owned did you add special features for weps as melee like club chance to%stun when full atk and full def %to reflect %dmg, sword % to parry or doublehit could be also this way :sword full def %chance to parry and full atk %chance to doublehit, for axes could be full atk cause bleeding % of ur wep atk damage like 80% bleeding of ur dps for 2sec just an example and full def u get smt else like cleave little exori infront of u also maybe if you go half half u get from both %chances to proc :p just an Idea would be cool to see something like this :))

Hopefully beta starts this week and doesn't wait til the weekend haha. Hope all is good brotha

I hope this beta testing is a success and it works flawlessly so everyone can play it faster then they expect :)
keep it up @owned good work.. keep it up and keep us posted its interesting.

Pls like this comment/msg me if you want to tam up to start beta together for SERVER VIDEO :) Will mention everyone who makes this a success. Lots of love to owned <3

Pls like this comment/msg me if you want to tam up to start beta together for SERVER VIDEO :) Will mention everyone who makes this a success. Lots of love to owned <3
Make sure you put the part in where I'm killing you in the video... Lmao

Back