• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Offline training system for Tibia 8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn3ejk

This account is inactive.
Solutions
Reaction score
Offline training system for Tibia 8.6
If anyone is interested, I can sell Offline training system ported system for Tibia 8.6. I tested it only on forgottenserver trunk.r3884 but It should work with other versions with no implemented this function yet. The script is the same as on the official server and most OpenTibia servers.

This code is based on the latest revision of the branch 0.2. After purchasing I publish a patch and forgottenserver trunk.r3884 with installed offline training system.
Price is 5 euros because my contribution is average. I think the price is good for people who have problems with programming. I only accept payment by paypal.

I attach a picture to stimulate the imagination.
Training_School.jpg

Last edited:
This is really simple by LUA > Creaturescripts (on ver. lower than ADDED by Cipsoft), but 5 EUR is really small price for that script.

Anyway, J.Dre if 7.7 based in creaturescript's all are possible :p

Explain snake about the Offline Training Bar etc.

And a samll grammar mistake

function jet

I think you mean yet :D

I recommend snake :)

Is it source made?

This is really simple by LUA > Creaturescripts (on ver. lower than ADDED by Cipsoft), but 5 EUR is really small price for that script.

Anyway, J.Dre if 7.7 based in creaturescript's all are possible :p

Explain snake about the Offline Training Bar etc.

And a samll grammar mistake

I think you mean yet :D

I recommend snake :)

It is pretty much easier in C++, especially when the code was already made, as sn3ejk said.

So its not made c++?

So wait, we obviously have to pick statues to use as the offline statues correct or how would this function. Since in the picture, it clearly shows the 9.6+ statues ;p Could you explain a little bit more as to how we would set up our offline training room on 8.6? Thanks, since I'm definitely thinking of getting this to promote a more active community on my server.

/Extrodus

So its not made c++?
Code is written in c++. It adds two features that can be used in Lua.

Could you explain a little bit more as to how we would set up our offline training room on 8.6?
You can set up offline training room in script. Here an example attached to the project:
XML:
<action actionid="3000-3007" event="script" value="other/offlinetraining.lua"/>
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
        doPlayerSetOfflineTrainingSkill(cid, item.actionid - 3000)

if doRemoveCreature(cid, false) then
                doSendMagicEffect(fromPosition, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
        end
        return true
end

One question, the skill rate is configurable? I mean, can be different to the one on config.lua?

No. But it is not easy to change.

Its super easy actually. You just have to change:
Code:
tries *= g_config.getDouble(ConfigManager::RATE_MAGIC);
in player.cpp at addOfflineTrainingTries. Same goes for skill:
Code:
tries *= g_config.getDouble(ConfigManager::RATE_SKILL);

^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back