• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@old players

800 ed/ms will hit 600-1k with sd anyway like rl tibia u said.

250 ed with 80 mg lvl hit in rl 350-380 sd
1000 ed with 120 mg lvl +items will hit more 800 ?
Change pvp system icechaw = dead server they should do before start this server not now rotfl.

So if someone bot 300 ek u need 10 people to kill them :) so everyone turn bot and gogo get 300 lvl and rook them :)

New Era for boters than if they gonna reduce dmg :) rp-ek will be MACHINE
So if someone bot yalahar dls like 250 ek u can do a shit to kill him solo anyway u can do a shit with 2-4 people also too :)

they will also reduce healing for all vocations =)

Freezy is talking shit, hes heard a rumour and brought it too the forums.. Gz :w00t:

I don't have the habit of creating histories, and Idon't edit conversations and post them in forum either oO

Now can we have that in english? hahaha
I perfectly understood it, not dzumior's fault you're stupid/retarded

@striper/dzumior/heluu - just back to play after update, waiting for have some wars like the 'old times' :D

Latinkk stop making a fool out of yourself i understood dzumior even though his english is fluent but still i understood it so just shut up and no its not a rumour latinkk.

im back to play after update <3 will kick some ass the best thing would be if they reseted all chars =/

Back