• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint On Peroxide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expect Me

Reaction score
To begin with, I made a thread about giving away a level 45 MS with 15 days premium.

The rules consisted on a few, but a main one was if you do not give me a rep, you will not be entered in this competition. I made this rules so it specifies that you appreciate this event I am doing. But apparently in the eyes of Peroxide, it gives him suspicion that I am a scammer?

He deleted my thread, and insisted that he will not restore my thread, unless I get rid of that specific rule. It's oh' so funny that I get threatened and also get thought at as a scammer. I want this rule to exist, and there is no rule on this forum prohibiting me to do so, yet they 'abuse' they're positions in a way, by making there own choices which Taluturen did not specify on.

I read the rules personally when I came up with that reputation thing and it did not say I am un-able to do so, so why can I get my thread deleted for it? Does it say that a global moderator can delete my thread if he thinks that makes it a scam? No it doesn't.

I take this highly serious, and offensive that I cannot make simple rules in my thread without a global moderator doing such a thing.

This for sure gives a bad look in your forum, and upset me in a furious way.

Some words for you, I'm not a global moderator.
I never said it was a scam, I just found it suspicious that you want reputation (just a stupid number and some green bars) for members to sign up to the contest, seems illegitimate to me.

I second Peroxide, I'm not going to explain to you why because it's bothering me that you don't understand why.

I am not trying to be rude but can't you see that I highlighted the word 'Thought' at as a scammer? Meaning you thought it was a scam(I have PM's to back this up). If it was so stupid and worthless, why would you take such an action to delete my thread? Please tell me.

Also, may you please answer the question on my PM where it says I am unable to do such a rule?

I understand that you may think it is a scam, but you should not take actions such as that without real proof, but instead assumptions.

2 days has passed since the other give away was meant to be 'gave away', but did it happen? No, did you take any actions with real proof right there, no.

Peroxide is right there.

You're kind of begging for rep there. They'll rep you, you say you gave it away, then they got nothing in return.

I am not trying to be rude but can't you see that I highlighted the word 'Thought' at as a scammer? Meaning you thought it was a scam(I have PM's to back this up). If it was so stupid and worthless, why would you take such an action to delete my thread? Please tell me.

Also, may you please answer the question on my PM where it says I am unable to do such a rule?

I understand that you may think it is a scam, but you should not take actions such as that without real proof, but instead assumptions.

2 days has passed since the other give away was meant to be 'gave away', but did it happen? No, did you take any actions with real proof right there, no.
You have to earn your rep

One, I did not give it away.. the give away was still in progress.

Two, I'm not begging for rep am I? I clearly said that these rules are put there for that specific reason.

If your thread did not violate the rules then i don't see why it was removed.
Peroxides decision makes it seem that he can do whatever he wants to on this forum.

Your suspicions should not allow you to delete someones thread.
Even if you had thought it was not legitimate it still does not give you the right to remove his thread. And so to conclude this in my opinion you should restore his thread and next time contact Admin or a higher Moderator and ask what he thinks about it and whether he agrees on what you're about to do.

Unless the rules state something about asking for reputation....

Please just answer this one questions I have asked several times.

Where is there a rule stating I am not aloud to do such a thing? If I read the rules personally and it does not state I cannot do it, why cant I?

I don't also see a rule that states that I cannot punch you in the face.

Please stop going off-topic.

@RushCrush, oh but there is a rule.. the law.

because fuck you, that's why.

naah but srlsy you have right.

@Expect Me; I understand that it isn't on the OtLand rules, the thread was reported quite a few times, but I have one question for you. Why do you need reputation, what purpose does it serve?

@Everyone else, please don't go offtopic.

Some words for you, I'm not a global moderator.
I never said it was a scam, I just found it suspicious that you want reputation (just a stupid number and some green bars) for members to sign up to the contest, seems illegitimate to me.

In defense of Expect Me:
Peroxide, if it's just a stupid number and some green bars then why do you make such a big deal out of it and remove his thread?

That's what he desire for them to join the give a way.

As he stated after that rule on his thread, I quote in different words: This indicates that you appreciate that I am doing these types of events.

trolol i read his thread also ;)

In defense of Expect Me:
Peroxide, if it's just a stupid number and some green bars then why do you make such a big deal out of it and remove his thread?

Why does he require it?

I think that peroxide was afraid of having lower reputation than some random guy so he acted against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back