• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia Clustering?

tosse12

Panchira Project Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone in Otland!
I am learning about clustering atm, and trying to build up a cluster system with open tibia servers.

I am currently using 1 load balancer and 2 nodes and a database server. Those two nodes are the exactly the same copy of each other.
My question is now, Do I need to edit the whole source code of the Open-tibia server to be able to use this type of system.

If it's possible could you please give me an example or a link who have the answer.

If it's not possible, thanks for using your time to read this request.

Thanks in Advance,
Tosse 12

Last edited:
Hi everyone in Otland!
I am learning about clustering atm, and trying to build up a cluster system with open tibia servers.

I am currently using 1 load balancer and 2 nods and a database server. Those two nods are the exactly the same copy of each other.
My question is now, Do I need to edit the whole source code of the Open-tibia server to be able to use this type of system.

If it's possible could you please give me an example or a link who have the answer.

If it's not possible, thanks for using your time to read this request.

Thanks in Advance,
Tosse 12

They are called nodes, and it is theoretically possible if you have made sure that the database is accessible by both servers.

Back