• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 DISCUSSION THREAD - SUGGEST RATES & IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
not 24 hours frag maybe 10 hours. agree with above u should open early

Well, as I said in our conversation Fribben, server will be really playable and enjoyable if you will re-work the party tasking for druid, so he will be able to do party task while healing, or eventually remove tasking. Also you could start OT a bit ealier, like 10-15 of December.

I think that the new system on real tibia would be really cool on this server: you get 10% bonus exp on the exp share for every vocation you bring so (4 vocations is the best)
Then every vocation gets used as it should and there will be no fight about vocation balance. Also you get way more active spawns and it will be way harder for random pks since there will be 4 peps on alot of spawns
I know you haters gonna hate but please think about it.. this can be kinda amazing

Also make the TASKS possible to teamhunt. So atleast ONE get it.

@Mr Knight @poopfeast @Sufit @grengar @Thc Wengosz @Johnap @jeffreyz @smoorn :

It will be hard to open it the next week due to some issues, but I can arrange so the start happens on a Friday instead of Sunday. That means the new ETA will be 19th of December.

@Larre88 :

We have thought of altering the frag table, and so far we have decided to have the current.

3 frags - redskull (12 hours)

6 frags - banishment (12 hours)

@kondara :

You are free to message me privately to share what you think should be added if you do not want to take it here.

@shuu :

Indeed, and we have re-written the party-tasking which will make it easier for a team to hunt now. Simply, if the shared party is active, the task counter will raise.

@Fadoramix :

It's a good idea actually to implement something like this to encourage a 4-way vocation hunt, and will be reviewed. But as almost every edition, we offer bonus experience upon shared exp.

And about tasks, we have made a new task system aimed for group tasking, which is called party-task. This way you can hunt in a team aslong as the shared experience is active between the party members.

SERVERSTART CHANGED TO 19TH OF DECEMBER - THAT IS IN 2 WEEKS

Fribben.

Hello,
What about map? I think you should improve the main cities, like 8.0, with grass, new look ab'dendriel etc.
The server of course recommendable!

@poopfeast : 2 days earlier actually, it's the start of the weekend rather than the end of it :) It's the best I could do for now.

@seyakuroya : We will do that, it's just that we have not had time to add it to the server yet, but I have thought of it for quite a while now. But thanks for the positive feedback :)

wHHY2Fc.png

A picture from one of the previous editions.

Fribben.

we need to get item addons to have one, or buy page? we want to get the items!!
like if you want to get addons by items and not buy in page

i think u are a good hoster and great ot thank u for 8.0 version but will u have all content from realtibia? svargrond to okolnir or like u have before??

so whats gonna be skill/mlvl rate? i hope skills like 15x seeing as its somewhat of a highrate and u dont want to spend few days training on a monk until decent skills

@Rider Ones : We provide a non-overpowered atmosphere and therefore we thought of introducing a way of contributing to the server by addon system, this will most likely not be changed any time soon as we would have to introduce an overpowered method and we rather avoid such paths.

@Skrillah : Appreciate the comment, and yes we will have it through Carlin like the previous editions. It won't be changed to Svargrond.

@Cygnus : Magic will be 4x & skill will be 9x, should be enough I believe.

It's only 12 days left so if you guys have any ideas or thoughts you want to share, it's the best time to say it now.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back