• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ot engine based game, survival or zombie?

Geza1927

Reaction score
Hey guys/
Im always searching for some good custom ots made by others, with some new graphics, some new features like weapon modifications, equipment statistics, i was always interested in changing some monsters to more realistic.

Im thinking about starting some other kind open tibia server, like zombie infected world, or apocalypse, survival.

I was always thinking some tibia monsters should be looking different, some should be more dangerous for example wolf, lions, tigers, even trolls.

What do you think about the server where troll is a bigger creature hard to kill solo playing?
Where tigers and lions are very dangerous like in our world?
In the world where you need to produce your weapon, cutting trees to get some wood material?

Is it worth (of time waste) to start with some kind of that open tibia server?

What do you think about the server where troll is a bigger creature hard to kill solo playing?
Where tigers and lions are very dangerous like in our world?
In the world where you need to produce your weapon, cutting trees to get some wood material?
I love it, that's why I do it.

Is it worth (of time waste) to start with some kind of that open tibia server?
Nothing is waste of time if you like to do it. However if time is something you are short of then, something like that takes about 3000hours to do. (this is personal estimation)

I definitely prefer getting chased back into town by a pack of wolfs instead of afk map clicking trough 'walking meals'. But there's too many solo projects with fun things that don't survive long.

I think it's less time waste to make those things seperately and have them available for anyone to add to their new server. So you can have both fun playing and help give direction to the gameplay of open tibia servers at the same time.

Back