• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

When will you be hosting in the United States? I assume prices will be higher, as U.S. vendors are expensive. I recommend you find an investor and work from there. ;)

Oh, free bump - host with Don!
I already mentioned that I am planning to do it very soon. The prices will be indeed higher because the servers will be DDoS protected, just like current Premium offer.

We are now in phase of contacting potential customers to see the need for such service in the US and create the offer.

If you are interested in purchasing US hosting in the next 2 weeks, please contact me now!

Service summary:
+You got fast and good response by emails.
+The service is really really easy.
+The service is pretty cheap.
+Its nice to be able to get a small dedicated like this cause usually you have to pay up about 150€ for these big as servers which you got no reason to have, that is without d/dos protection.

-The ping in Sweden at least is really bad since most of my players had small freeze lags (when about 80 online). (I checked with the support if any d/dos was happening and the response was: no. Nor any overload of RAM/CPU.)
All services configured for performance and anti-ddos (we limit UDP to 20 mbps to avoid flood and ICMP to 32 kbps)
-The d/dos protection that comes with the normal servers (not premium) doesn't protect for much at all, the support won't care at all if you have the normal Hosting Service and are getting d/dosed. No offense, of course i know that real and good d/dos protection costs money even for the dedicated owners, but i guess that the support could be more interested. Probably to much work.

-/+I have never seen the live chat online, but it really doesn't matter cause the e-mail response is really fast.

Service is recommended, IF you know that the ping to where the players will come from is really good.

Last edited:
Service summary:

-The ping in Sweden at least is really bad since most of my players had small freeze lags (when about 80 online). (I checked with the support if any d/dos was happening and the response was: no. Nor any overload of RAM/CPU.)

-The d/dos protection that comes with the normal servers (not premium) doesn't protect for much at all, the support won't care at all if you have the normal Hosting Service and are getting d/dosed.

-/+I have never seen the live chat online, but it really doesn't matter cause the e-mail response is really fast.

[/B]

100% true.

But when my rl mate upgrade it to premium hosting service the ddos protection was not so good at all.

100% true.

But when my rl mate upgrade it to premium hosting service the ddos protection was not so good at all.
We have completely changed Data Center since then and the protection is now completely different -> it is truly working.
You are right that Standard Hosting Service is not protected against DDoS very much, it just can't with this price. That's why we have Premium offer.

Thanks for your feedback!

I still waiting for your help in ticket.. my server are close, because the bug dont are fixed.. plz reply my ticket.. tkx.

I still waiting for your help in ticket.. my server are close, because the bug dont are fixed.. plz reply my ticket.. tkx.

Hey, my server is also closed. I got strange problems with mysql. its 100% all the time. I am waiting for an admin to help. this happend all of the sudden...
please do something against this.

In my case, i got some bugs on web, also i have problems in server, stamina is like x10 also corpses get rotten very fast

i still waiting for your help in ticket.. my server are close about 3~4 days, because the bug dont are fixed.. plz use the patch on server.. i need open my server.. i will lose my players..

i still waiting for your help in ticket.. my server are close about 3~4 days, because the bug dont are fixed.. plz use the patch on server.. i need open my server.. i will lose my players..

Same here I cant even OS-reinstall.
don, please reply me and help.

Well, this is definitely last place to ask for support. All of that was solved (waiting for you to confirm in tickets) and proper compensation will be provided.

Well, this is definitely last place to ask for support. All of that was solved (waiting for you to confirm in tickets) and proper compensation will be provided.

Fixes were made perfectly. Thank you! We just posting here because we had a little delay in information via ticket, but the problems were solved, then okay. In the next, maybe, ddg can send more information via ticket, because we do not know what you are doing, and if are doing. We be lost, without info.

Anyway.. tkx for your help.. all services are 100% for me.. :)

Crazy Summer Promo - Standard Hosting Service 50% OFF
Promo Code:
f3f8a3ka9sdl

Now available: Standard Hosting Service in USA!
Offer initially limited.

I would maybee rent linux hosting with 2~3GB RAM.. IF YOU GOT a TFS 7.6 for my 7.6 project ;)
I disnt find any rev or anything :/

You send send me a private message. The website works, I just heard it's censored in your country.

The website works
Not really

kfM8h4p.png

Back