• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

Interesting, I found out that it wasn't found on DNS by 3/50 servers around the world, so it might have been the cause.

dnt want to be rude or anything but all of ur services get suddenly dow;/

I can enter neither, but my server is still on, maybe is just a little dns problem.

My dns are down.. my server open with ip (176.31.82.127), but not with a domain (tibiawar.com.br).. can you fix it for me? i cant open ticket, because ddg website and leoserwer.pl dont open here too.. im on brazil..

Pingdom Tools

Last edited:
DNS service was down as a result of attack. It took 16 hours to recover it and now it works fine.

is it possible to talk to you or any of your workers private, i would like to know more about your hosting but i whant to know some specific things about you're service

I would really appreciate you answering to my support ticket as soon as possible. I cannot add the server to otservlist since the ip is banned.
Otherwise the hosting service and support has been working very smoothly.

We have replied to your ticket and the problem has been solved.

Special offer for those bored with the new school year!

Buy new hosting service (Standard and Premium both qualify!) and get an ADDITIONAL MONTH FOR FREE!
Example: if you buy one month of hosting service, you will get the service for two months at the same price.

Additionaly, you will be eligible for free upgrades to the server with following renews for the same price!

Offer lasts till the end of September. To use this special offer, open support ticket with billing department immidiately after you pay the invoice.

Purely, just out of mere curiosity, are you reselling virtualized segments of a high-end dedicated you rent, or are you renting colocation and have physical access to your own hardware at the datacenter?

Amazing project. I have on ots coming out soon and I might just user your product

Soon we will start offering hosting service without minimum amount of RAM.
You will be able to buy 1 GB RAM server for as low as 10 EUR/month with community support.

Hi Mr. DD

I'm interested to know the performance of this service windows ots hosting service

CPU
RAM
GPU(if got)
Windows Version
Price: is that 15€/month?
CPU is 2 cores of i7 (model depends on host system)
RAM - how much you buy, DDR3
Windows - Server 2008 R2 or Server 2012 (your choice)
No GPU of course.

Back
Top Bottom