• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT's lack creativity!

Hanlil

Reaction score
Hello, I am here to simply just say that where have everyone's creativity have gone, not one server that I have seen have been unique and custom, I am open to start a team and share my ideas and produce something creative for everyone to enjoy. Just send me a message on here if you would like to join my team.

PS, IF I WANTED TO PLAY A SERVER WITH REAL TIBIA SPECS, I WOULD PLAY REAL TIBIA.

Thank you, I will post a few of my ideas in jobs.

Ots "lack" creativity because everyone is to lazy now days. The best ots ive seen are the first 5 of otlist, The most unique thing ive ever seen was account manager could watch other players screens.

Its not that the creativity is gone, but the lack of being able to, and lack of enthusiasm to make all of the necessary scripts has dissipated, Even here you are asking other people to do your work for you.

Good luck trying to get other people make your game for you (without pay), but I think you might have a better chance going alone, or maybe if you have a little brother ask him to help you for free.

OTS lack creativity because players demand it like that :/
Too less custom players ^^

Usually people that don't like ots play RL maps. However a custom map can be made so creative that its unbearable, and draws you to the addition of playing.

The only factor is people don't like walking 30 minutes per destination.
other then that, you can make a OT with limitless creativity/possibility.

Just no one knows how/wants to.

If someone where to really believe that adding more fun to a game could be bad..

Ots "lack" creativity because everyone is to lazy now days. The best ots ive seen are the first 5 of otlist, The most unique thing ive ever seen was account manager could watch other players screens.

Its not that the creativity is gone, but the lack of being able to, and lack of enthusiasm to make all of the necessary scripts has dissipated, Even here you are asking other people to do your work for you.

Good luck trying to get other people make your game for you (without pay), but I think you might have a better chance going alone, or maybe if you have a little brother ask him to help you for free.
That's a good point, Just people are simply lazy to take the time to create something fun. I can do it myself but its just going to take alot of time but I'm going to do it i guess, I`ll post updates if you want to follow development.

I do not think eveything should be unique in a server, i did like rl tibia in the old days now it is just messed up. I've saw a server where age also played a role and other different things. I like the tibia gameplay but real tibia is like a CD making loads of new characters to high levels and then end up hacked/retired/ or selling it or whatever or interest in other vocation so you start again in rook and such everytime you play in a circle and i think most of us tibia players(Except the botters, rl map freaks, boys who are married with elfbot and wars). Are sick of the same map same adventure same things eveytime, At least for me i like to enjoy a new map new monsters spells etc. Its still tibia but a place that is unknown, where we have to learn things and we go on adventure trying to discover the unknown, new monsters and such but still keeping the lovely tibia gameplay except the gay things tibia invented like(Offline training, Cooldowns, Level reqs on items, and lots of other things you might dislike). And there are player who thinks tibia goes too slow, and want to play for higher rates. I even believe a auto bordered map can be awesome with its gameplay and such aslong the map doesn't look like shit and such example: dblots 7.6 ot, or the evolutions map or other maps.

Pretty much its still:
1) They don't have the scripters
2) they don't have the ideas
3) they don't have the right map/player base for some ideas
4) there to lazy
5) they want to expand higher then TFS compiler. So they don't even make a OT..... but rather a tibia based game, whether that's because of slow computer problems, or just like the ease of 2d graphics.

one of these is usually the case.

The problem is that a custom OT takes around 6 months to develop :p and people don't like to w8. And a lot of projects gets canceled after 3-4 months.

Me and ziggy46802 will soon release a 100% custom OT ;) So if you w8 a month you will at least have one. Been a work in progress for about 3-5 Months now.

Custom Map
Custom Scripts
RPG feeling
7.5x exp

Are you kidding me? There are a bunch of custom unique servers, or at least there were, but since nobody plays them why would developers waste time making them?
The problem isn't the developers. The problem is the players that donate thousands of dollars to real map servers. So why would a developer spend months making an innovative server when he can just download the RL map, spend a few hours setting up the donation page and get hundreds of players and dollars?
I remember before the RL map was released. That's when the servers were good. Sure, there were a lot of YurOTS maps that were just clones, but the actual custom servers were the ones played the most. Goobers for example.

Just people are simply lazy to take the time to create something fun.
You're wrong. People can and have created fun unique servers. It's the players that are the problem.

The problem is that a custom OT takes around 6 months to develop :p and people don't like to w8. And a lot of projects gets canceled after 3-4 months.

Me and ziggy46802 will soon release a 100% custom OT ;) So if you w8 a month you will at least have one. Been a work in progress for about 3-5 Months now.

Custom Map
Custom Scripts
RPG feeling
7.5x exp

lol 3-5 months, cant remember which?

Anyway. Its all whether the ot is made how it should be, for what it is. Like collapser. Shit ot, good player base. Just because he got fishing monsters right first.

"right" as in players liked how it was set up, and they liked the monsters to fight.

lol 3-5 months, cant remember which?

Anyway. Its all whether the ot is made how it should be, for what it is. Like collapser. Shit ot, good player base. Just because he got fishing monsters right first.

"right" as in players liked how it was set up, and they liked the monsters to fight.

Ziggy have worked on it on and off for a while and i joined 3 months ago and now it in a every day development state :p

i see ;P just had to say it. Hope its good, pm me if you want some scripting help :p (dont care for pay)

- - - Updated - - -

That's right. And they don't like creativity. This makes the OTs lack creativity.

Its not that they don't like creativity they just don't like a dumb idea in a good idea. A lot of the time I see people actually troll out ideas, that are used later in the future, and loved. ( some people dont know what they what) and when its you're OT you have to know what should and shouldn't, not the players.

i see ;P just had to say it. Hope its good, pm me if you want some scripting help :p (dont care for pay)

- - - Updated - - -

Its not that they don't like creativity they just don't like a dumb idea in a good idea. A lot of the time I see people actually troll out ideas, that are used later in the future, and loved. ( some people dont know what they what) and when its you're OT you have to know what should and shouldn't, not the players.

Will do :)

OT's lack creativity because this generation of people only play real map, high exp servers, or just download and run servers...I've seen a few true custom and unique severs in the past but due to their lack of players it's caused to shutdown. I actually have a lot of respect for those people who make custom servers, such a pity when it all goes to waste.

Back