• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

pandaac: The Resurrection

That settles it then. Any way, I cleaned up a few messy areas in the code... and while I was at it, I added a new 404 page, what is your opinion?

tmt7.png
garota_molhada_wet_girl_meme.jpg

Attachments

• garota_molhada_wet_girl_meme.jpg
    garota_molhada_wet_girl_meme.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2 · VirusTotal
You need a new layout. The body doesn't go very well together with the header and top nagivation.

It looks really good. I'm waiting for more informations.

Created an IRC channel for those who are interested, #pandaac on QuakeNet.

Last edited:
Currently live-streaming pandaac development, you may watch it at twitch.tv/eklundchristopher. I have disabled the Twitch chat, if you wish to chat with me, please do so using our IRC channel (#pandaac on QuakeNet). If you do not have an IRC client, you may use QuakeNet's webchat.

I will be streaming for a few hours.

EDIT: The stream unfortunately ended a bit short as I felt I couldn't think properly and feared I would just mess up the code. May stream tomorrow again.

Last edited:
This is Chris twerking. He sent me this video.
[video=youtube;uU0knfIx8mc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU0knfIx8mc[/video]

I have, in the past few days, decided how I want to organise my schema-related models, controllers and so forth. At the moment, I'm converting my javascript into RequireJS modules for better dependency support. Nothing that really makes a difference graphical wise (which is what most people expect hehe), but developer wise it will make a lot of difference. :)

Good job! Glad to see some new aac out there. Will you make it compatible with Avesta?

Thank you :)

As for your question, I am making the AAC schema-independent. Which means that it should be able to work across any distro of your choice (as long as you have a schema model-package for it (in lack of a better word)). However, by the release I am only planning on having a schema model-package for TFS 0.4 and otserv. Any other developer is free to release new schema model-packages for other distros - or if I myself do so, is for the future to decide.

Post some pics of some shop system and you'll see people wet their pants :D

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I have been rather busy with work related stuff, and as far as these past few days goes, I have been lying in my bed with the worst cold. I will however commit a few hours of my time tonight to further the development process of pandaac. :)

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I have been rather busy with work related stuff, and as far as these past few days goes, I have been lying in my bed with the worst cold. I will however commit a few hours of my time tonight to further the development process of pandaac. :)

We understand. Keep up the good work.

Back