• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pangaea Wars

Corton

Reaction score
Pangaea Wars

Alright, I need a team for my new server I'm in the process of making, I got this idea a couple days ago reading about how the earth started, how the continents once where all one. Then it came to me! a war on Pangaea! I have already mapped the continent of Pangaea i just need a mapper to add in all the details and what not. I also need someone that call scripted lua very well because i have a couple ideas that i would like to add to the server. If you are interested in working on this projected with me please fill out the form below and paste it as a comment.

updatemap.png

UPDATED! :)
pangaeawarsupdated.png

Information:
You start at level 120
You wont loose items when you die
You can't go below level 120
When you get a frag you get 5 Platinum Coins
There will be shops you can buy EQ, Rings, Amulets, Addons, Etc
VIP Members will get houses, Private spawns, Private Trainers.
It will cost 5$ for your hole account to be VIP!
VIP Lasts forever.

Thanks, TWiSTA

Last edited:
Found a Mapper! Still looking for a scripters, testers and a web administrator!

Last edited:
Yes, It is small. This is a war server the map doesn't need to be big. :)

but that is too small, if your server gets a bit famous noone will ever fit in it.. o.o
SO small D:

Still looking for scripters, a web administrator and testers!

If you want scripter to make what info says even a retarded can do it, dont be lazy i think that for a tiny project like this you dont need even to use 10% of your efforts.

Well, if that map screenshot you posted is your FINISHED map, better get a new mapper.

It's not the finished map, We are still working on the map. :p

Yess it is small i understand that, But it will be updated. Every so often to keep up with player demand. :)

I read Panda wars... i was excited... than i looked again at it... now im dissapointed :(

Back