• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Passive spell" request, how to do passive spell ?

Laron25

Reaction score
Hello.
How i can do passive spell on custom vocation ? (Get 15% to cast instant or etc..)
Anyone can script me some requests:

1) If player are knight and player soul is higher than 50 than he got 15% chance for absorb damage (drain life) with normal hit (he drain like 3.5% enemy hp)

2) If player are druid than and player soul is higher than 10 than he can move faster

3) If player are sorcerer and got < 50 soul than his spells hit more damage

4) If player are paladin and got < 50 soul than his attack speed increased by 200.

Last edited:
I want to know only, how i can add the passive spell - script onThink (checking if player Vocation = xx than doPlayerCastSpell ?)
How i can do this ?

BUMP.

you need some c++ edits for make optimized scripts like "onMove" "setPlayerExtraAttackSpeed"
1) If player are knight and player soul is higher than 50 than he got 15% chance for absorb damage (drain life) with normal hit (he drain like 3.5% enemy hp)
can be done with "onStatsChange" creature event, storage manipulation
2) If player are druid than and player soul is higher than 10 than he can move faster
can be done with "onMove" creature event, storage manipulation, conditions scripts or doCreatureChangeSpeed
3) If player are sorcerer and got < 50 soul than his spells hit more damage
this is more hard, need some modifications in c++, can be done with "onCombat" creature event, storage manipulation
4) If player are paladin and got < 50 soul than his attack speed increased by 200.
can be done with "onCombat" creature event, storage manipulation and "doPlayerSetExtraAttackSpeed"

Back