• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Payment Method Consultation

Lucian

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders ,
At first i'm here to consult you as some of you are members of the support team and helped me before, I'm going to launch an open tibia server but i got an issue with receiving donations.
Donations in my OTs not going in a greed way it's going to stand in an equal to pay for hosting, no greedy donations, no greedy profits, back to the issue of receiving money.
PayPal in my country works only for sending money, not for receiving or withdrawing them from local bank i got other ways such as "Doapay", "Paygol" and "Zaypay" but these ways take fees about 40~60% and it's not a fair way.
I have thought about something :- I'm searching for a trust person would you recommend to me or would you accept it for yourself to receive my donations on your Paypal account which would be shared with us to know how much the coming donations then you would be able to withdraw them from your local bank into cash money then transfer them to my bank in my country via Bank Transferring after taking his percent of tottal money for the work you are doing.
If you would help me with this i would appreciate it, If not, would you tell me different ways for receiving money fast, trust and not taking much fees.
# Is it possible to get service of "Verified by Visa" or "Mastercard code" to my Donation WebPage where people chose paying method ? If yes, How ?
# a friend told me create a false Paypal account with a country which Paypal works 100% and receive money, at this situations is there any troubles gonna happened ? , how would i benefit from donations ?
# is there any other common payment method works fine ?

Thank you.
Hope you answer me.

If you create a false PayPal account you cant get rid of the balance limits but i can help you if i get a small amount of the profit(untill i get my ot running), just send me a pm if you are intrested

The problem with having money sent to someone else's paypal and then them sending you the money, is that person is going to have to pay taxes on that income and the likely hood of them being paid more than what they'll be taxed is very low.

The problem with having money sent to someone else's paypal and then them sending you the money, is that person is going to have to pay taxes on that income and the likely hood of them being paid more than what they'll be taxed is very low.
So you mean that everytime MyShare do a banking transfer for me bank will take taxes of the tottal money + taxes of MyShare for his service to transfering them to me ?

Awki, I Don/'t mind with it (bank fees and my partener taxes). But who will helpe with it ?!
Do u recommend a trust person here would help me with it ?
When it comes to money I would acctually recommend noone and that is not because there is noone I trust but rather because I don't want to put anyone under the pressure of doing this.
I recommend you to maybe ask rl friends? Most trusted.

I Don't have any real friend who could help me with it. :/
It must be a foreign/TRUSTED/Recommended person where paypal works fine.
Thank you for reply @Damon .
# Is it possible to get service of "Verified by Visa" or "Mastercard code" to my Donation WebPage where people chose paying method ? If yes, How ?

Iam agree with free donation server, BUT how would i keep the server alive and pay for hoster ? :/
The only solution unfortunately out of your own pocket and out of free will :/ Means you loose money for the sake of the community/server. You can still try to let people donate or you mightcheckmout http://paymentwall.com for more payment options^^

I would not say you dont have another way out but is true forwarding money even from an us bank to another it has taxes and penalties. You should be asking your bank,explain them you are a developer living of "your" game donations since is free to play. I cant believe Brazil wont let you gain money using donations there has to be a way. ASK YOUR BANK!

I would not say you dont have another way out but is true forwarding money even from an us bank to another it has taxes and penalties. You should be asking your bank,explain them you are a developer living of "your" game donations since is free to play. I cant believe Brazil wont let you gain money using donations there has to be a way. ASK YOUR BANK!
Thank you for this reply.
I gonna ask the bank about this.

How about make a deal with hoster?

If local bank doesnt help out
Can you explain more about how to deal with hoster ?

Your welcome. If your bank cant help you figure out who to ask in your country.

I have some fucken limitations in my country i also gonna ask in tec support in local bank about issues with online transfer and found out what methods are aviliable and try to config them into my website.

Thank you both of you.

what i ment was: if you are using someones hosting service here: make a deal with him that all donations go to him or something.

Back