• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Penguins Team Important About active

Vezivreload

Reaction score
as topic says i telling u Y-day about my active on weekend i cant be much active becouse i working 10-14 hours /per day / if u want join jordi/calar/kaida it okey before u left us msg some1 from admin ppl to delete u acc on vent :)

If u dont want be loyal till the end it okey i understand it :) u leaving us becouse no gathers and shits but when i making 5 gathers / per day u saying its to much and u dont want go

Veziv / sry for english

Makigern u will be never part of Wipe Again soon or latter calar will kick u ass just rlx and wait right now he need some ppl to shoot sds

Vezif. I already spoke with Calar and I will be transfering into his team soon. I know this is a huge motherfucking lost for your team but I hope you can find some other young stud from Sweden who has the skills that I do. I wish you the best and see you on the battlefield. Suckah

Wipe Again recluting again? i think u have to much people Calar in Wipe even all turban gajs.....
Indeed, all players that are in Wipe Again now played in Wipe Again ~1 year ago and there are some exceptions for example some ppl from Veziv's team. If they have no team and no wars then neither Kaida nor Wipe Again want some ppl to destroy our wars so the only solution is to let some ppl join us :>

Why would someone leave veziv if he will be inactive only during this weekend XDD

sorry but i played with calar aswell in lunar u dickhead aka slibaha 0 pvp zero skills unknown bye spanish kid
so i dont remember u in there :D
0 pvp skills unkown spanish kid? And you? you are knew yea with turban gajs little kids combo ue spammers kings of lunarforce when they can only sneak,ue etc. the best commander ofc like 1,2,3 my grandmother can say that more good than u did with ur little ratkids asslickers.

so i dont remember u in there :D
0 pvp skills unkown spanish kid? And you? you are knew yea with turban gajs little kids combo ue spammers kings of lunarforce when they can only sneak,ue etc. the best commander ofc like 1,2,3 my grandmother can say that more good than u did with ur little ratkids asslickers.
you dont know anything about me so stop speak you son of a orc you are a random and gonna stay it lol so you talk about ue what does your proffesor master pvper jordi does? rush veziv in banuta ,1,2,3 that must be more retarded than everyhting else everyhting what you say makes no sense so please go fuck your self fking coward before you write something use ur damn brain spasticated slibaha no name 100%%

you dont know anything about me so stop speak you son of a orc you are a random and gonna stay it lol so you talk about ue what does your proffesor master pvper jordi does? rush veziv in banuta ,1,2,3 that must be more retarded than everyhting else everyhting what you say makes no sense so please go fuck your self fking coward before you write something use ur damn brain spasticated slibaha no name 100%%
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool professor master pvper jordi? rush veziv banuta? JAJAJAJAJJ 1st no i didnt teach jordi if i really i know him later than more lot of spanish friends and 2nd I WASNT IN BANUTA when he and u etc died like a noobs so shut up if u dont know the reality of that fucking kid.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool professor master pvper jordi? rush veziv banuta? JAJAJAJAJJ 1st no i didnt teach jordi if i really i know him later than more lot of spanish friends and 2nd I WASNT IN BANUTA when he and u etc died like a noobs so shut up if u dont know the reality of that fucking kid.
so you shut up aswell if u dont know the reality of me =)

Back