• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Penguins Team Important About active

^^ u never tank and i never see u pushing some1 from us like last open ank dara u dying on ek on openfield like 20 x times u only rushing i said matkaszadego baam ded without counting u dying like a mage on hp

And now you proof that what I said ;)
ON OPEN ANK DARA, my god. it's open so how I can tank? I hope one day you will start using your brain, really. But on sqm when you count me or other ek because you thought it's lunar how was more tanky? me or this 4 mages which we kill when you count me? ;d

I'm not turban :/ just a fake turban ;<
Nop you never has been a turban, and you will never be tho.
You was only friend with kingen and run and help us sometimes.
you suck leave this ot like Barnus did after he died like shit when he not healing jajjajaajajajajajajajajaj
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Nop you never has been a turban, and you will never be tho.
You was only friend with kingen and run and help us sometimes.
you suck leave this ot like Barnus did after he died like shit when he not healing jajjajaajajajajajajajajaj
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
When you was showing your botter to him ggggggggg. I'm proud of that, I never was a turban anyway!

Ride_the_train.gif
FAST ON THE TRAIN
machinist30.gif

When you was showing your botter to him ggggggggg. I'm proud of that, I never was a turban anyway!
Ye so stop lie in forums fucking charlover, more than lovac.
dying once in war on LUNAR and u go ml-skill or go bot and make back that u dropped.

Ye so stop lie in forums fucking charlover, more than lovac.
dying once in war on LUNAR and u go ml-skill or go bot and make back that u dropped.
After war? what should i do you tard? don't be jealous, that you dont have high lvl char? kkkkkk I Always came back till the war not end, once even came back to protect Sidmo, Bas, and 1 more to hold def, for example. and no1 told me, and what? oh yea i'm such charlover..

oh i mean this: Im transered all my chars to a orshabaal ot called Shadowcores.
And 2thinks why you dont transfere
  1. You dont got cash for the transfere because you are a little orc and dont even have cash for milk home.
  2. You dont wanna drop 2levels every death
And Cztery that i know u bought in lv315? OR
Magikern David u bought in Shadowcores in lv270 -> now level 264
go say hello to your orc family insted to forum fight me.

Attachments

• upload_2014-6-2_21-7-17.jpeg
    upload_2014-6-2_21-7-17.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7 · VirusTotal
Back