• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Na mapping is something to do.. you can visualize creating a world and that's just what it's charm is. Not a lot more can allow you to do that.. It allows people to map their minds tbh.. Yes, there are many limits with rme, as with any map type game/program..

When we say "i quit" it is normally due to 1). Lack of time 2). Boredom 3). because they genuinely want to.

Now most the time it is 1. As a lot of us; unsurprisingly seem to put our main priority to our real lives rather than a mediocre 2d game. So there you can understand why so many say they quit, that then come back realising they will have the time in the future. Put it like Facebook, you can deactivate, but it is only temporary until you come back.

peroxide I think you're a controversial ....
you have said before you will Stop Open-Tibia .but you still mapping.
I do not understand the purpose of this.
anyway You Are Awesome as Mapper- Good Luck..

Yeah I've said that but I still come back to it, out of boredom or what not.
I don't spend my whole day staring at sprites but in New Zealand there isn't exactly
fast internet, even to Tibia's gameworlds I get between 300-1500ms ping. But lately I haven't
been mapping. Got back into real tibia a few days ago. Still working on regicide, though afaik me and BeniS are taking a break from that for 1 week.
I am paying him for his services so ($25.00/week) I think I've payed him $75.00 so far.

I don't remember the last time I said I was quitting open-tibia though, it was last year sometime If I'm right, but either way thanks ^_^
"Mapping is my meth -
2013, Peroxide" huehue

Something really random I tried making, I think you guys understand the idea. Practically the idea is crystal/transparent water so you can see the seabed.
Didn't work out that well but meh, this is where I left it

PwGM-.png

My thoughts
Favorite part: Anchor
Idea - Good
Outcome - Bleugh

Last edited:
It's a great idea, but I wonder if it actually can be done.

Probably yes, but on higher floors, not between ground floor and -1 floor. I wonder what is that transparent ground tile or something? Does it already exist in spr file or is this custom (edited) tile?

It can be possible with OTC. And,pero why do you think you fail? As far as i concern it look neat

It can be possible with OTC. And,pero why do you think you fail? As far as i concern it look neat

Tho i agree it should be a bit lighter! But it's a great idea ^^.
Like this:
272D498C-5413-4F9C-9E22-96069DB85309-2082-000003A1D33FAE0F.jpg

This pic isn't mine - it is from the otclient thread about transparency

Last edited:
You can create an illusion, creating on z:6 and z:7 but the minimap will be like sh#t.

Last edited:
newclient.jpg

fullscreen: hxxp://online-pokemon.com/images/others/newclient.jpg
transparency with otclient is possible.
-Online-pokemon.com Beta client ;p

random piece that took me a few minutes
0zMskv.png

da fuq u get that mount from!?!?!??

And that really has a nice natural feel to it. One of your best none feature mountain pieces imo

- - - Updated - - -

And by none feature i mean non waterfall/structure/ "hey look at me" distractions xd

Back