• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Over the course of 2 days, about 1 hour a day roughly. 100% raw

Damn.. Didn't expect that i thought u just blitzed 1-2 hours total.. Must be alot bigger than it looks then xD cause ur a fairly quick mapper once u get going

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh couple of days. 2hours i win :>

- - - Updated - - -

I thought u said 2 days xD

So

Where ma cookie? <333

I don't get it, what are you nowadays mappers takin? Gimme some, I can for sure map pro pieces, but it wouldn't take me a couple of hours. Thats the difference from pure pro mappers and the rest of us. ;) Looking forward to see more.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I don't get it, what are you nowadays mappers takin? Gimme some, I can for sure map pro pieces, but it wouldn't take me a couple of hours. Thats the difference from pure pro mappers and the rest of us. ;) Looking forward to see more.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

What do you mean by Takin? xd

Couldn't say it better myself ^^

Alcohol maybe? Works for me.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I don't drink alcohol often, definitely not to get drunk. Not on any drugs, but mate I live in New Zealand, shit we have LOTR xD

Drugs should die! Alcohol however... (A)
Drink some Alcohol and try to map, a new world will open for ya, trust me =O

New Zealand is awesome, guess where my wife is from? (Or... Her father ^^)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I know :) We've talked on skype before you nub xD

Quite a few of the Lord of the Rings scenes are filmed nearby.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Alcohol is an shitty poison. Marijuana etc is less dangerous then alcohol ^^

I will never forget that Lord Peroxode! ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: Cornex - I don't know much about drugs as I have bot interest, but ain't Marijuana makin you feel calm and such? Whatever it does or not, I never understand they who takes stuff to become Calm. Don't you want to take something that makes you feel more energic and happy? Alcohol. (Stay away from Tequila thought)

I will never forget that Lord Peroxode! ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: Cornex - I don't know much about drugs as I have bot interest, but ain't Marijuana makin you feel calm and such? Whatever it does or not, I never understand they who takes stuff to become Calm. Don't you want to take something that makes you feel more energic and happy? Alcohol. (Stay away from Tequila thought)

From person to person like everything.

Last edited:
Makes abit sence, thank you for that explanation. I'Ll stick to the boosting and club/trance/techno music.

Lets get back to the nice thread!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back