• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters
They could atleast give players some sort of feeling... like, damn they have actually put some effort into this.
ShitSoft should shut Tibia down and start remaking the whole game. They are losing more and more players every day.

They had at a maximum, 66k players... Now they have like 15-20k. Tibia is garbage and boring to play. CipSoft doesn't even care about the players anymore, all they care about is people buying premium so they can make money.

Cipsoft is a company that was not very familiar to the game industry at all when they launched Tibia, I think that they've done a great job with the game. Unfortunately you can discuss if some changes were good for the game or not, either way they are the reason you are on this forum and enjoying whatever you are doing here, lets not call them 'ShitSoft.

@Peroxide - I'm following this project, I'm just worried it won't ever see the finish line =|

Cipsoft is a company that was not very familiar to the game industry at all when they launched Tibia, I think that they've done a great job with the game. Unfortunately you can discuss if some changes were good for the game or not, either way they are the reason you are on this forum and enjoying whatever you are doing here, lets not call them 'ShitSoft.

@Peroxide - I'm following this project, I'm just worried it won't ever see the finish line =|

I have already stated what would happen if I were to stop the project. Some other mapper would receive it.

Also been meaning to ask, which looks better

This:
tumblr_n27sq8c1sh1rutlwpo1_500.png

Or this:
tumblr_n27sq8c1sh1rutlwpo2_500.png

@_CorneX_
@BeniS
@Mark
@kornholi
@Limos
@Three Magic
@Sharp
@walkingdragon
@Bintzer
@Yellowhat
@Darklord

IMO the first is better, because the second seems too big for that small area...

I really like your edits of Thais and it's environment.
Sadly, it would have been better if you were mapping a totally new custom project =).
And goddamn.. this would have been better on post 128 =):
Idchwv.png

I really like your edits of Thais and it's environment.
Sadly, it would have been better if you were mapping a totally new custom project =).
And goddamn.. this would have been better on post 128 =):
Idchwv.png

I hope to god you're not serious about the colussus being used to feed a waterfall/lavafall.

Ye I'm in agreement wit Shmanks, imo dem red tiles are grody.

Lavafall collosus ftw. Full custom factually better

Good Lucky,

Need along time and patiente.

Holy shit, now you're impressing me! Other pictures were meh but now you're getting somewhere. GOOD work! I love the tables at the second picture, so nice ambience :3

Back